Winds-Refl. of The I--Opethian artwork?

Aethernal

Dec 8, 2001
CA, USA
of-remembrance.deviantart.com
Greetings,

It's good to be here. I usually do nothing but read various posts, but there's no better time than the present to begin participation. Plus, I thought a few of you would find some amusement in this...

The cover image of "Winds-Reflections Of The I" is designed to where a faintly visible image reminscent of the Opeth "O" can be seen amidst the amorphous shapes.

The sole reason I can imagine for this would be (the known fact) that the artist is Travis Smith. Though (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm astray) he didn't design the "O" in the first place, he's worked with it for Still Life and Blackwater Park and may have enjoyed the shape of the letter itself enough to partially place it in another work.

Nonetheless, this is but a hypothesis.

Any similar thoughts?

Nate! Post more often...always some amusing/intelligent discussion here...I think its just a coincidence though I wasn't really looking for it...I'll check when you give it back to me...How you like the Arcturus?

I've been addicted to that Evegrey you gave me by the way! And I've arranged some cool parts for that song we were working on (the slower melodic one!)

Too... Much... Thought.... Must.... Drink... More.... Beer.... To.... Kill... Evil... Intelligent.... Thoughts.... That.... Plague.... My.... Infantile.... Mind...

!!