BloodStream
Conquest Of Steel
Phallicide
Slaughter Of Souls
Slavestate
Liquified Skeleton
Dam
Desolation

According to John it all kicks off at 2 PM.

yes .......bradford .....bollox bollox bollox :mad: !!!!!!

apologies to everyone for DesolatioN's non appearance at Bradford

our vocalist announced that he was leaving the band the day before!!! ...a little late notice for us to do anything about! and what's more that meant that we didn't even have transport!!! :(

BAAAAAAAAAAA!! what a balls-up!

we ARE still playing on saturday at the peel (if we haven't pissed everyone off too much!!!!) because i'm learning up the lyrics quick-sharp to do the vox myself, but there was nothing we could do about last weekend. the only contact number i had was john from bloodstreams home line i tried calling a few times without luck so i left a message explaining all, but i don't even know if he got the message in time :S

obviously we were all really gutted that we couldn't do the show, but we're all set give the best show we can on saturday.

sorry again to the others involved!

Shit, sorry to hear that!

Good to hear that you still plan to play the Peel gig. I hope it all goes according to plan.

John posted up the line up on the SinisterWeb forum - so it seems like you're considered to be on there.

See you there. I'll be hopelessly pissed, ofcourse.

Originally posted by veil the sky
yes .......bradford .....bollox bollox bollox :mad: !!!!!!

apologies to everyone for DesolatioN's non appearance at Bradford

our vocalist announced that he was leaving the band the day before!!! ...a little late notice for us to do anything about! and what's more that meant that we didn't even have transport!!! :(

BAAAAAAAAAAA!! what a balls-up!

we ARE still playing on saturday at the peel (if we haven't pissed everyone off too much!!!!) because i'm learning up the lyrics quick-sharp to do the vox myself, but there was nothing we could do about last weekend. the only contact number i had was john from bloodstreams home line i tried calling a few times without luck so i left a message explaining all, but i don't even know if he got the message in time :S

obviously we were all really gutted that we couldn't do the show, but we're all set give the best show we can on saturday.

sorry again to the others involved!

Dude, harsh!!!! See you on Saturday.

yeh dammit!!

but we are on the lookout for a new vocalist and i'm pretty confident we'll get one sorted before too long. we are busy writing a shedload of new material for a full-length so there's plenty to be getting on with.

i expect plenty of heckling on saturday because i won't know what i'm doing. i'll be very disappointed if people don't give me any grief.

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
I'm always happy to heckle...

A worthy revenge would be getting members of the audience upstage to sing the songs everyone knows so you can laugh at them (might find a good singer as well:p)

haha! that's funny because i was having exactly that discussion with the drummer about 30 minutes ago!

i seem to remember you asking me to let you know when we were playing around london because we play a cover of 'punish my heaven'. well we could play that tomorrow! do you know the words to that one? ;)

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
..Is the tour coming anywhere near the midlands????

...I heard maybe Stoke...hope so......

and the reason he left in the first place is because he lives too far away ....in stoke! :)

do you go to 'the rigger' in stoke? when i go up to visit kev we go there for some bevvies and andy man plays a DesolatioN track or two when he djs. there's a few metal bars around stoke actually as i remember.

and the reason he left in the first place is because he lives too far away ....in stoke! :)

do you go to 'the rigger' in stoke? when i go up to visit kev we go there for some bevvies and andy man plays a DesolatioN track or two when he djs. there's a few metal bars around stoke actually as i remember.

Haha...*Bodylouse takes foot out of mouth*

No, not been to Stoke for along time, used to go to the wheatsheaf alot and the halcyon days of lotus records and mike lloyds (both now gone)....I'll have to check this rigger place out and it will be nice to go to a proper metal pub...few and far between nowadays........

Awesome gig. I can't say i remember everything perfectly but the highlight of the gig for me has to be Phallicide's performance.

I've been waiting to see you guys for a while and you exceeded my expectations. So much energy and so much melody. Can't wait for the next time.

Desolation, i thought, kicked the whole thing off with a fine performance. I have to say i thought you were better than when i saw you last with a vocalist. Those 'Opethy' parts work so well :)

Slavestate, excellent and so self-understated as always. Well, i love what they do so i'm always going to enjoy them live.

Conquest Of Steel. Oh my god, there really is no way of putting that experience into words! :lol:

Bloodstream put on a top performance. The guitar sound was just perfect somehow or other. And The Enchanted ruled the day... again! My back is still killing me from that.

All in all, indisputable proof that the British metal scene is alive and well :)

Cheers all, for a great day.

yeh it was one of those days the highlights the wealth of talent in the uk ......again. and i had a damn good laugh on saturday so thanks to everyone esle involved.

thanks also for all the support i got for my random mumbling through the entire DesolatioN set instead of vocals :) but it seems to have gone down pretty well! (and finally someone recognises opeth as an influence!!!! nice one)

phallicide definitely take the mantle for the triple guitar assault. tim, you managed to get a great sound of that baloon. i'll have to try that one!

dillinger escape plan eh.................

yeh it was one of those days the highlights the wealth of talent in the uk ......again. and i had a damn good laugh on saturday so thanks to everyone esle involved.

thanks also for all the support i got for my random mumbling through the entire DesolatioN set instead of vocals :) but it seems to have gone down pretty well! (and finally someone recognises opeth as an influence!!!! nice one)

phallicide definitely take the mantle for the triple guitar assault. tim, you managed to get a great sound of that baloon. i'll have to try that one!

I'm proud of my technical inflatable guitar solos, I got some quality sweeps, legato and speedpicking in there, I know my shit and I don't fuck about;)

Stu definitely made a great job of fronting DesolatioN, and like I said on the day, if you guys didn't find another vocalist it wouldn't matter, you make a fantastic go of it on your own.

My highlight was probably DesolatioN actually, as they really know their way around a melodic riff, although Slavestate might've taken it if I'd actually watched them and not been shitting myself next door!!!!

I didn't have the chance to see any bands after us apart from Liquefied Skeleton, who to be honest didn't impress at all.

The other funny thing was Sern and Mike going mad for the strippers, Sern really did come in to the pool table area and shout 'There's a naked woman in there and she's playing with her box!!!!!' to the entire room!!!

Yeah now that I know we sound like that I'll become a skinny vegemetarian and start shitting onstage...or not!!! I really don't know where he got this from, I wanted to ask him if he was deaf. Then when he said perhaps we were better off in the hardcore scene, I basically concluded that he decided what we sounded like on the basis of what we looked like. What a moron.