any one in the UK up for an extreme metal all dayer?

if so, then this is the one for you ,,
saturday 20th july .. bradford 1 in 12 club ..

doors opening at around 2pm, bands after that, going right through til at least 11pm ..

10.30-11.00 - Total Fuckin Destruction
9.45-10.15 - Palehorse
9.00-9.30 - Era
8.15-8.45 - Labrat
7.30-8.00 - Narcosis
6.45-7.15 - Silverburn
6.00-6.30 - Tangaroa
5.15-5.45 - Kevorkian Solution
4.30-5.00 - Gilla Bruja
3.45-4.15 - State of Filth
3.00-3.30 - Losing the battle

tfd, narcosis, silverburn(with old singer), tangaroa(with old singer), kevorkian solution can all be found on mp3.com if you wanna have a listen ..

labrat now feature the ex tangaroa singer farrell, and tangaroa will be playing an instrumental set, as our singer is unfortunately not able to make it ..

for those that dont know, tfd are from america, featuring the ex drummer of brutal truth, rich hoak, and are fast and crazy as fuck ,, great stuff..

there is gonna be food available in the cafe upstairs, plenty of stalls and merchandise around, and lots of metal all day!! so if you can make it along, get yourself there .. tis only a fiver for 11 bands!!

there will be more info posted shortly, such as maps and things like that, for anyone that wants to go .. if you can get along, then please do so, lots of madness going on, and for those in bands, a great opportunity and collection of people to make more contacts with ..

hope to see you there, if you can make it along, i am playing bass in both tangaroa and narcosis, so say hello

Would've loved to goto that...but ahh work prevents me from attending.

BTW - any chance you'd like Tangaroa on my website helping to promote underground/unsigned metal bands?

All I need is a few basic details and a brief bio :)

For an idea, check out Mulch's section on the "Bands" page!

Hominus Nucturna *click*

hey mate ,, like what you are doing with the site for definite :) .. looking good so far ..

tell you what, email me at tangaroa@rawnerve.freeserve.co.uk and give me some info that you want from me ,, it reminds me better in email :) .

and also .. check out this link yourself -
http://www.rawnervepromotions.co.uk/html/promote.htm
this is where you can get bands to submit profiles to our site, as well as adding any links (bands or sites), and loads more, take a look :) .

best of luck with everything mate .. nice to see its going well :) ..