Wintersun - a lot like CoB

They are ok, I fail to see the Bodom similarities beyond the superficial, though.

Bass players are notoriously bastards, along with drummers and vocalists :p

The Grim Progeny of the Dusk said:
The new CoB is definitely not exciting. Their more recent work is atrocious. Watch! I can back my opinions!

-Alexi's voice has degraded to that of every other nu-metal band
-Every song melds together in a big, brown soup.
-The guitar and keyboard work are nowhere near as 'exciting' or complex as they were in Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder
-The lyrics are made up of cheesy, fake rage

Did you not read my post? I said that OLD CoB was exciting. If you ever read any posts by me before this you would figure out that I dispise AYDY with a passion. I cannot stand that album and anything that has to do with it.

I hate when people sign up.. make a big post on their first day... say something retarded and get flamed... and then talk like a fucking librarian to make up for it. Being intellectual does not gain respect on a forum. It just makes everyone think you're 500 lbs. with glasses and you wear sweatpants and a torn t-shirt when you go out. FUCK YOU.

And also. Fuck everyone else here, too.

We already know you don't like AYDY?. SHUT THE FUCK UP. SSSSSSHUTTTTTT THE FCUUUUCKCKCKKCKCKCKC UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

gkelter said:
Being intellectual does not gain respect on a forum. It just makes everyone think you're 500 lbs. with glasses and you wear sweatpants and a torn t-shirt when you go out. FUCK YOU.

lol dude that made me laugh out loud. :worship: