Wintersun - a lot like CoB

gkelter said:
I hate when people sign up.. make a big post on their first day... say something retarded and get flamed... and then talk like a fucking librarian to make up for it. Being intellectual does not gain respect on a forum. It just makes everyone think you're 500 lbs. with glasses and you wear sweatpants and a torn t-shirt when you go out. FUCK YOU.

And also. Fuck everyone else here, too.

We already know you don't like AYDY?. SHUT THE FUCK UP. SSSSSSHUTTTTTT THE FCUUUUCKCKCKKCKCKCKC UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Dude, you can't stretch out plosive sounds so long. Your post makes no sense.

And missiles: i think it's not, my guess is animosity.

wintersun sound similar to cob? there are two possibilities:
1) you're deaf
2) you're fucking gay

in my opinion wintersun is a lot better than cob has ever been.

I like the Wintersun album a lot, it's better than any of Ensiferums IMO and one of the best that was released in 2004 (Behemoth's masterpiece Demigod taking the number one spot).

And I think they sound like COB at all

i like wintersun and i really enjoy jari's guitar playing, but i still think ensiferum is better. its a shame he left the band...

goth_fiend said:
wintersun>CoB

ensiferum>CoB

me with mud-butt>AYDY?

Kalmah>CoB

see the connection?

New Ensiferum = New CoB with the exception of Tale of Revenge, not because new Ensiferum musically suck but because of that faggot behind the microphone. I really hope he wont be on the new album :erk:

PanzerKunt said:
New Ensiferum = New CoB with the exception of Tale of Revenge, not because new Ensiferum musically suck but because of that faggot behind the microphone. I really hope he wont be on the new album :erk:

Ensiferum is a wonderful band. And no, that "faggot" (who just happens to be Jari Maenpää, also in Wintersun, one of the best musicians in Finalnd, imo) won't be on their new album.