With the rise of bodom......

I was looking forward to a new Sinergy album, as I still love Beware The Heavens.

But even if they did release one some time soon, I don't think it would be very good. Until Alexi wakes up for his American Metal obsession my interest in his work will continue to decrease.

hmmmm its hard to tell
i dont think Sinergys sound has really changed that much from album to album
so i expect it wont change this time but it could yeah
im sure Kim kicked Alexi into shape during the recordings

-Gavin- said:
Because even though he's a pretty good guitarist, he's still a baddattituded rockstar prick... I just can't respect that.

I dont see any evidence of that, but okay i respect your opinion. :err:

BloodyScalpel said:
TELL ME THIS IS A LIE, PLEASE

where have you been the last weeks? ;)

christopher is out (the doomsday sessions were his last, I think) and guess who is the new guitar player for the next tour??? GUS G. !
The World is nothing more than a bigger village... :)

Turbo said:
^^read interviews with him, then you will understand. Its all "fuck the world" conversations.

what's your point? a lot of guitarists are like that, especially in the metal world. And the only interview I remember him having that type of attitude was an interview about the new album and why it was named "Are You Dead Yet?" I guess that does prove your point but that still doesn't lead me to gavin's conclusion. :ill:

I think you meant these kind of things right?

In a way we have sort of a ´fuck you!" theme on the album that links up each song together. Then I also have to admit that we cannot leave the lake Bodom happenings out of our albums completely as that´s where we originally got inspired by in the very beginning. That ´Bodom thing´ is a part of our band, y´know. We have thought that way we just have to have at least one song on our albums that has ´Bodom-something´ in a song title which tells something about those tragic events there in the late half of the 60s. Anyway, in a way most of the lyrics are based on, one way or the other, around those murders, but I cannot say we can talk about any concept album in here or anything ´coz that´s what it certainly is not. There´s no connection between single songs on this new album at all. We have a song called "Bodom Teach Terror" on HATE CREW DEATHROLL that deals with those murders, but it also has its own ´tongue-in-cheek´ thing hidden in it as well. We wanted to describe some of those happenings there in a bit of an exaggerated way and bring a part of the whole story to completely new heights in a way, trying to achieve some sort of a horror story feeling for it.

Well he also said this

Well, luckily many people have been capable of understanding that we are not ´that´ serious band as far as our lyrics are concerned. We haven´t dealt with that serious topics with our lyrics ever and have always tried to keep them on a certain level where you can have a bit of that ´tongue-in-cheek´ aspect as well. I wouldn't wonder too much if some stupid fuck took for example "Triple Corpse Hammerblow" a ´bit too´ seriously due to its lyrical approach. Well, what can you say really... the case would be closed from anyone's part for sure then who cannot get them - ´nuff said, I think, he-he!! I don´t feel like I should explain the lyrics to them any further...

The interview : Metal Rules

Corny said:
Amott - Brothers:
Christopher wants to "change his life" and left Arch Enemy, he even cut his hair, so don't count on him the next years :(

michael amott cut his hair?? o_O pics please

Southern Belle in Hell said:
It was Christopher that cut off his hair. I'd like to see pics too! :)

I'd like to see it, too, but I just read it in an Interview with Michael and Angela...
so if you find some pics, pm me :D
I hope he doesn't look as fucked up as matt barlow looks now :D

Corny said:
where have you been the last weeks? ;)

christopher is out (the doomsday sessions were his last, I think) and guess who is the new guitar player for the next tour??? GUS G. !
The World is nothing more than a bigger village... :)
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1039599

Hah, if I don't run after the news they don't come rushing to me you know...metal has no space in media, so when I don't read metal website for a few weeks stuff like these happen :p