With the rise of bodom......

has 'Sins Of The Past' actually been recorded yet?, or is it still to be finished?
i read the release date is march 2006, although is has changed many times
and if all the tracks are down is there any chance they wont release it?

When I went and saw CoB last year (10/30/04 to be exact), I talked to Roope for about an hour. I asked him about the new Sinergy album and he said that they've been recording it and it should be out by early next year (2005). I guess their plans must have changed, but yeah, they have new Sinergy material already recorded according to Roope.

-Gavin- said:
Clearly you haven't heard Dimension Zero....

And i say get in jesper and Gus G or one of the amotts... Fuck alexi and roope. Gus and Jesper... that's the future.

Yeah Dimenson Zero just kick ass, but does jesper write the guitar parts too??? because he plays bass in DZ if i'm right.

The Bringer said:
Silent Night Fever! That album rips. How is This Is Hell?

That's too great album :p but This Is Hell has more energy i would say, more brutal song maybe :headbang:

Some other good stuff that Gus G has played on is his death metal band Nightrage, it includes him and the ex-vocalist for The Crown, Tomas Lindberg or something like that, that band is pretty kick ass, firewind is decent, and dream evil is badass too, havent listened to mystic prophecy, he was awesome with arch enemy on ozzfest

-Gavin- said:
Clearly you haven't heard Dimension Zero....

And i say get in jesper and Gus G or one of the amotts... Fuck alexi and roope. Gus and Jesper... that's the future.

Why do you hate Alexi?

JW (please dont me some smart remark, just answer the question)

Because even though he's a pretty good guitarist, he's still a baddattituded rockstar prick... I just can't respect that.

And plus, the Amotts (even though i don't like Arch enemy), and gus G tear him a new asshole nowadays.

If you want to hear good "gus - stuff" , you got to listen to nightrage (but Lindberg is not longer part of this band...)

Amott - Brothers:
Christopher wants to "change his life" and left Arch Enemy, he even cut his hair, so don't count on him the next years :(
Michael plays in Arch Enemy AND Spiritual Beggars, so he won't have time for other bands. According to the kayser-/ ex-beggars vocalist, he is a damn lying asshole, by the way.
So if it's Alexi or Michael or any other: there's always someone who talks shit. Who knows and who cares?

It's about music I enjoy or don't enjoy to listen to. I have heard so many (different) stories about for example Alexi, John Schaffer, Dani Filth etc. Who cares.

But since Lauri is@Strato and Alexi and Roope are making money I assume Sinergy is dead and Kim will find sthg else.

WTF is wrong with Amott:(
Anyway, I got recent bootlegs with the session guy and I can tell you they still kickass. I might be seeing them in 2 weeks chance. If I go, I'll tape it :p

Hm. All I remember you saying is that once when you met him, he was "grumpy". To me, having a bad day or being somewhat grumpy, doesn't make one a "rockstar asshole" or whatever.
Have you seen him beating up a groupie? Or treating people who were NOT rich/famous/15-year old skinny girls/whatever, like shit?
THAT's what I meant.