Within Temptation/Amaranthe USA Tour 2014

orcslayr23

Jan 30, 2008
CT, USA
Dutch symphonic rockers WITHIN TEMPTATION have announced a 12-date North American tour. Opening all shows on the trek, which will kick off in late September, will be Swedish/Danish power/ melodic metallers AMARANTHE.

Tickets for WITHIN TEMPTATION tour dates will go on sale April 4, with an added bonus, according to den Adel.

“To reward our most loyal fans, we're designing a specially made art poster for those who buy their ticket before April 30th, 2014," she says. "It is strictly limited, will be signed by the band, and will not be offered for sale. So make sure you get your tickets before April 30th!"

Sep. 25 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA
Sep. 26 - Club Nokia - Los Angeles, CA
Sep. 28 - Gothic Theater - Denver, CO
Sep. 30 - First Avenue - Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 01 - Vic Theatre - Chicago, IL
Oct. 02 - Royal Oak Music Theatre - Royal Oak, MI
Oct. 03 - The Sound Academy - Toronto, ON - CANADA
Oct. 05 - Metropolis - Montreal, QC - CANADA
Oct. 07 - Ram's Head Live - Baltimore, MD
Oct. 09 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 10 - Terminal 5 - New York, NY
Oct. 11 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA

I will most definitely be at The Palladium with my fiancee! I'm more amped to see Amaranthe again, but i've been getting into Within Temptation slowly but surely. Looks like i'll have to step up my efforts so i'll be prepared when October comes around!

I was at the Worcester show. It was pretty good. There were way more people there than I expected. Amaranthe put on a great show, but the crowd wasn't as into it as I hoped. I only stayed for like 13 WT songs because honestly i'm not that big into them. They brought a 10 year old girl from the crowd onstage to dance with Sharon during "Summertime Sadness". She reacted like most girls her age would react to meeting Justin Bieber. That was the coolest thing i've ever seen at a concert.

I'm also disappointed that this is now the second Amaranthe tour where they've literally only had ONE shirt design. I didn't get one either time. Their new album comes out in a couple weeks, it's too bad they didn't bring any copies along with them.

I talked with Sharon after the NYC show and she mentioned "some things are in the works" with possible US dates next May. Definitely looking forward to that if it does work out.

I don't think I could wait another 3 years.

I have been rewatching my vids just to cope :headbang: