WITHIN TEMPTATION / AMARANTHE North American Tour

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
WITHIN TEMPTATION’s headlining North American “Hydra World Tour” with support from AMARANTHE:

09/25/14 The Regency Ballroom – San Francisco, CA
09/26/14 Club Nokia – Los Angeles, CA
09/28/14 Gothic Theater – Denver, CO
09/30/14 First Avenue – Minneapolis, MN
10/01/14 Vic Theatre – Chicago, IL
10/02/14 Royal Oak Music Theatre – Royal Oak, MI
10/03/14 The Sound Academy – Toronto, ON – CANADA
10/05/14 Metropolis – Montreal, QC – CANADA
10/07/14 Ram’s Head Live – Baltimore, MD
10/09/14 Electric Factory – Philadelphia, PA
10/10/14 Terminal 5 – New York, NY
10/11/14 The Palladium – Worcester, MA

:)

keep-calm-and-visit-new-york-7.png

Awesome! I'll definitely be at The Palladium. I'm more stoked for Amaranthe; I'm not going to pretend to be a big WT fan, but if I can get my fiancee to go with me i'll definitely stick around for their set.

TENTH DREAM DECEIVER: This might be like the Nightwish/Kamelot tour from a couple years ago where it was just the two of them touring with no other support. I'd be okay with that.

Damn...just two weeks after ProgPower? Ugh. If last time is any indication....I'm going to be way too burned out to go to another concert so soon. And I'd have to drive to Denver. Ugh.

BUT....that's a hella good lineup for me. I loved Amranthe at ProgPower. WT is another bucket list band for me. I'm not sure I can handle so many bucket list bands in one month. I may explode. Might be worth it though.....

WOOHOO!

WT is one of my biggest bucket list bands right now, I've been waiting with bated breath for them to come for years, I'm SO pumped!