WITHIN TEMPTATION / AMARANTHE North American Tour

Disappointing. I saw them in NY a few years back but can't afford that trip now. Son gets married in July 2015. Saving our pennies.

I could have hit Atlanta, New Orleans, or Nashville with no problem. The current list of cities...not possible.

Figures.

WOOHOO!

WT is one of my biggest bucket list bands right now, I've been waiting with bated breath for them to come for years, I'm SO pumped!

Ditto. When I first discovered the band, I found out they had just toured in South Carolina literally 2 weeks prior. Been waiting ever since then. And now I have a job so I can fly up to Boston to see them there!

Yeesh, right after PP...going to be majorly stretching the wife-budget.
Also close enough so now I'll have to choose between this and the Xandria/Delain/Sonata show.

This is a sick sick duet of bands though. The new WT album has been the strongest one in a long time IMO.

Finally! I have been waiting for them to announce US shows for this year ever since they announced the 2014 world tour. I have wanted to see them for a few years now, but was unable to go to one of those few shows they had for the previous album. Definitely will be hitting up Chicago.

Will be great to see Amaranthe again as well.

WITHIN TEMPTATION’s headlining North American “Hydra World Tour” with support from AMARANTHE:

09/25/14 The Regency Ballroom – San Francisco, CA
09/26/14 Club Nokia – Los Angeles, CA
09/28/14 Gothic Theater – Denver, CO
09/30/14 First Avenue – Minneapolis, MN
10/01/14 Vic Theatre – Chicago, IL
10/02/14 Royal Oak Music Theatre – Royal Oak, MI
10/03/14 The Sound Academy – Toronto, ON – CANADA
10/05/14 Metropolis – Montreal, QC – CANADA
10/07/14 Ram’s Head Live – Baltimore, MD
10/09/14 Electric Factory – Philadelphia, PA
10/10/14 Terminal 5 – New York, NY
10/11/14 The Palladium – Worcester, MA

:)

Yeah... uh... gee... no Atlanta? Why am I not surprised. :)

Here I was getting excited because Amaranth are playing FL on October 29th! Seeing WT would had been double sweet!!

Drove this past weekend from Phoenix to LA to see this. If you have the chance to check it out, I highly recommend doing so. Within Temptation were fucking amazing and Sharon's voice is just incredible live. These fuckers need to get to Atlanta and play PP! Yes I know Glenn has tried but gotten no response. But one can still hope!

Agreed, I saw them in Denver on Sunday, and they fucking smoked. Great setlist, my only gripe was that they didn't include "Shot in the Dark", which is one of my favorite songs and I'm shocked they didn't play it. But that's really a minor gripe overall, otherwise it was completely fucking epic.

I'm going to the show Thursday in Royal Oak Music theater with my wife and daughter. We are stoked. Wont make me feel better for missing ProgPower this year but it might take the edge off a bit. :headbang: