Within the Fall - Debut album released!

DarkGift

ov Doom
Sep 22, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
withinthefall.bandcamp.com
Hey guys!

Figured I'd make a thread since this doesn't belong in the death metal thread and would probably get buried in the off topic thread :)

Our debut album is now finished and released!

You can download it for free/name your price on our bandcamp page:
http://withinthefall.bandcamp.com
or listen to it on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/album/4RanjEYYxMTR8s8EFHN1X7
If you use iTunes you should be able to find it there as well.

Tracklist:
1. Resonance
2. Song of Autumn
3. Where Sorrow Grows
4. Graveyard of Gods
5. A Dream yet to Come (featuring Paul Kuhr on guest vocals)

That's 37:43 minutes amount of death/doom which I'll think you will enjoy if you like old Katatonia, Swallow the Sun, Insomnium, Doom:VS etc

a3359318558_10.jpg

3540337990_photo.jpg

Give it a listen and write what you think!

Even though im not the greatest fan of this genre I enjoyed listening to this. Very nice guitars tone. Any plans for physical release?

I listened to it this afternoon at work and actually sat out the whole thing! How 'bout that hhm?! :tickled:

Srsly, good jerb guys/Joakim! I like the leadguitars, nice Paradise Lost vibe going at times. Good vocals too, you do all the vocals Joakim?

nice guys!

so glad you guys are doing well :)

thanks niki!

First spin and I like it alot! Nice melodies and good work on the clean vocals!

awesome, thank you very much! :D

Only had the chance to listen through once but I'm digging it. Nice vocal work, Joakim. :)

thank you bradley!

At work but I shall give it a listen when I get home

Gonna give it a listen!

write what you thought when you guys have listened :headbang:

I listened to it this afternoon at work and actually sat out the whole thing! How 'bout that hhm?! :tickled:

Srsly, good jerb guys/Joakim! I like the leadguitars, nice Paradise Lost vibe going at times. Good vocals too, you do all the vocals Joakim?

oh lawd, that's a pretty gewd review right tharr son! ;)

thanks martijn! yeah i do about 90% of the vocals i guess, david does some backing clean vocals on song of autumn and mike does additional growls here and there (he has the more "brutal" voice that you hear sometimes, like the melodic break in song of autumn before the solo) :) and paul does two verses in the last song of course!

I listened through it and well, I think I'm too much of a whore for production because most of the stuff isn't as clear as I prefer. However I loved the rawness of the growls and other than that I'm too stupid to comment on any musicianship :lol:

But yeah there were some great parts here and there, I am no fan of doomy stuff :)

I listened through it and well, I think I'm too much of a whore for production because most of the stuff isn't as clear as I prefer. However I loved the rawness of the growls and other than that I'm too stupid to comment on any musicianship :lol:

But yeah there were some great parts here and there, I am no fan of doomy stuff :)

i appreciate you giving it a try then nevertheless :) i think the production is super clear :lol: oh well

Ohhhh boy. I have it in queue for after work tomorrow.

cool! looking forward to hearing what you thought :)

You mixed/mastered it yourself guys? Sounds good enough :) Mastering is a pain in the ass for me.
Sorry for little offtopic, but who was your logo disigner? I desperately need new one and I cant seem to fit a lot of designers on google. 5-6 pages, thats all. Maybe you have better sources.