Favela of My Dismay
01. Wanderer Above The Sea Of Fog
02. Ahrimanic Trance
03. Ex Cathedra
04. Crystal Ammunition

http://rapidshare.com/files/204673309/2009WITTR-Black_Cascade_GtfooRC.rar

wolves.jpg

In soviet russia, WITTR knows you!

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to bother to listen to this. I'm so damn sick of the band. Especially after their horrid EP...

Ok, two songs in and it's great. The EP sounded like songs too crap to make it on to Two Hunters, but this stuff kicks arse.

In soviet russia, WITTR knows you!

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to bother to listen to this. I'm so damn sick of the band. Especially after their horrid EP...

That's kind of stupid.

Anyways, I downloaded, and hopefully it doesn't suck.

"i was assuming stupid"

I hadn't heard of them. So how about you go to Braum's. Order the number 3. Wash it down with Tabasco. Start doing somersaults in your bedroom until you hear a rumbling. Make sure you take it easy on the 'saults, Don't want moms to hear eh? Afterward, take 13 aspirin and lie down. Close your eyes and don't move a muscle when you start to vomit.

you're too fucking verbose

I'm thoroughly enjoying it. They seemed to have stripped their style down a bit, exchanging the epic grandeur of the two previous full-lengths for a more mellow vibe.

bit of a let-down so far. The mix has been stripped of the "veil of twilight" sound that made 2 Huntaz a haunting refuge. Incidentally I find the sound a little dry especially on the vocals and buzz. Then the songs are not that great. They have their beautiful trademark riffs but they seem to stay around for reeeeaaaaally long and nothing exciting enough takes them up.

Will listen again. Probably. Maybe. IMO.

in before someone responds point-by-point to cthulufhtagns post