Wizard coming to the US (Chicago)!!! Ragnarokkr Fest 2012

It's bound to get even better...just make sure to get tickets early if you are planning on going...as the more pre-sales the better the rest of the lineup will be.

DUDE. Brocas FUCKING Helm. That's awesome.

I wish I could just commit to a Chicago trip right now. That fest is pretty close to MDF; so we'll see.

Brocas Helm is awesome. I need to see them. The problem with this fest is that it is not exactly easy to get to for out of towners AND it is the weekend before Maryland Deathfest. But dude....Brocas Helm....

I should plan to take the whole second half of May as a vacation and hit up this in Chicago and then road trip down to Baltimore for MDF. That would give me just enough recovery time to get prepped for Pretty Maids in September!

I find this to be an extremely stupid statement.

This can only mean a headlining Ragnarokkr appearance by Blackguard! :loco:

I think this years line up of MDF is very weak and uninteresting. There are very few bands that peak my interest.

Dear lordy.....if Blackguard got put on Ragnarokkr I would miss it in a heart beat and give up metal for ever.

No trollish comments consist of telling someone that they're wrong for not wanting to go to this instead of MDF and that their money is better spent on Raganrokkr. Cuz you kno, your opinion is law and such (protip, nobody irl cares about what you think bro).

Also I find it ironic that you even argue that you're in the right to act like that, considering you'd get banned if you said that in the context of Progpower.

I will just have to wait and see for Ragnarokkr. In the end, either fest's attendance depends on my work schedule. I am kind of put off by the whole 'we won't book more bands unless you buy tickets 6 months in advance' but from all accounts, the fest a few weeks ago was a great success. In a perfect world I'll hit both of em up.

It would be really cool to see bands like Omen or Pharaoh get added to this.