Wizard coming to the US (Chicago)!!! Ragnarokkr Fest 2012

No trollish comments consist of telling someone that they're wrong for not wanting to go to this instead of MDF and that their money is better spent on Raganrokkr. Cuz you kno, your opinion is law and such (protip, nobody irl cares about what you think bro).

Also I find it ironic that you even argue that you're in the right to act like that, considering you'd get banned if you said that in the context of Progpower.

you seriously need to get out more and enjoy life. I have never seen anyone get so upset over comments on the internet in my life.

who cares if I said your money is better spent at Ragnarokkr....in my opinion it is. Better bands in my OPINION are playing. Ones who dont play the US ever or very rarely. I know MDF has lots of rarities but this years line up is weak in my OPINION.

I see you can't take a joke? :lol:

It was more about you sounding "so certain" of certain things - but hey, who doesn't do that right? :p And no, I don't want you to retire from metal.

believe me.....I can take a joke....I have been living one for 40 years.

I am certain that there are some really good acts coming to this depending on advanced ticket sales.....I have been helping the guys out with this. I helped with the last one and still helping where I can with this next one.

The first fest was a great time....Pabla (William) even came out one day...it was great to finally meet him in person.

believe me.....I can take a joke....I have been living one for 40 years.

I am certain that there are some really good acts coming to this depending on advanced ticket sales.....I have been helping the guys out with this. I helped with the last one and still helping where I can with this next one.

The first fest was a great time....Pabla (William) even came out one day...it was great to finally meet him in person.

I wish nothing more than success for this festival, believe me. I heard great things about the first one and would definitely consider making it someday if the lineup was to my liking. Not sure if that will ever happen, but believe me... I want more festivals and more shows to succeed in the country, as opposed to some of the dismal experiences the metal scene (at least concert-wise) has been having lately.

Just remind them to put the date & location on the next poster. :D

I wish nothing more than success for this festival, believe me. I heard great things about the first one and would definitely consider making it someday if the lineup was to my liking. Not sure if that will ever happen, but believe me... I want more festivals and more shows to succeed in the country, as opposed to some of the dismal experiences the metal scene (at least concert-wise) has been having lately.

Just remind them to put the date & location on the next poster. :D

believe me.....I have been on them for that type of stuff. I couldnt believe they did that.

I hear ya....it is hard to make every fest and show out there.....I miss many good ones every year.

Helstar, Cage, Sacred Oath, Skullview, Obsession, Jasonic's band....I actually flew up to Chicago for it but due in part to my delayed flight time made a last minute choice to skip out on the show. Pictures make it look like a lot of fun.

Great lineup. Ouch about the flight troubles. Hopefully you found a good hardcore show in the area as an alternative.

Brocas Helm is awesome. I need to see them. The problem with this fest is that it is not exactly easy to get to for out of towners AND it is the weekend before Maryland Deathfest. But dude....Brocas Helm....

If I were you, I'd book a room in the burbs. It shouldn't be as big of a problem that way.

Wow - I think I just may have to do this show. Good timing and great bands - Wizard and Pharaoh. I will have to change out the others - including Brocas 'cause people seem to be really excited about them. I guess this is a reunion show for them? According to Metal Archives, they are split-up. By the way - where is a good place to start for them?

Wow - I think I just may have to do this show. Good timing and great bands - Wizard and Pharaoh. I will have to change out the others - including Brocas 'cause people seem to be really excited about them. I guess this is a reunion show for them? According to Metal Archives, they are split-up. By the way - where is a good place to start for them?

Into Battle