Wizards sleeve or mouses ear?

how would you describe it?

• Wizards sleeve?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Su Jacko said:
That's a good point, though do many men go for Gandalf's sleeve?
Its not really a point of going for it or not. In fact, men dont make too much of a loud fuss over the bagginess of a womens hole, unlike women who go on and on that a man had better have a big nob otherwise hes useless. Also, an observation I made the other day is that fellers dont really make too much of a fuss over chinese / japanese girls unlike women who go on and on about black men. Its funny when you think about it really that when you look at these points (and they ARE FACT - no ladies dare disagree with me here) it means that its the women who are the sex-obsessed insensitive sexist twats.

Mick Moss said:
Its not really a point of going for it or not. In fact, men dont make too much of a loud fuss over the bagginess of a womens hole, unlike women who go on and on that a man had better have a big nob otherwise hes useless. Also, an observation I made the other day is that fellers dont really make too much of a fuss over chinese / japanese girls unlike women who go on and on about black men.

I do contradict here, I never said a man had better have a big nob otherwise he's useless, quite the contrary (for me personally, at least).

As for Chinese/Japanese girls and black men, I have no experience of either group :D so I can't make any comments on that.

Mick Moss said:
Its funny when you think about it really that when you look at these points (and they ARE FACT - no ladies dare disagree with me here) it means that its the women who are the sex-obsessed insensitive sexist twats.

Sex-obsessed twats, that might be true, the rest I wholeheartedly refuse.

Mick Moss said:
Its not really a point of going for it or not. In fact, men dont make too much of a loud fuss over the bagginess of a womens hole, unlike women who go on and on that a man had better have a big nob otherwise hes useless. Also, an observation I made the other day is that fellers dont really make too much of a fuss over chinese / japanese girls unlike women who go on and on about black men. Its funny when you think about it really that when you look at these points (and they ARE FACT - no ladies dare disagree with me here) it means that its the women who are the sex-obsessed insensitive sexist twats.

...GOD

Dhatura said:
Then why did you start the breast, the pussy and the dick thread?

The breast one was about why they are actually there, why they are sometimes massive and that. The nob and miff polls are out of general interest of how people view their genitalia. Interesting discussions have come from these threads. Mick is spot on there in his summary.

Mick Moss said:
were not twats :D

Dhatura said:
Would you say no after your experience? I'm seriously asking.
yeah deffinatly :erk:
h4.jpg