WM3

Saucy_Jack

Shit faced
Jan 4, 2005
Terra Australis
I just got done watching the Paradise Lost doco. Have been meaning to see it for a while now. I was only vaguely familiar with the case of the West Memphis Three having read some articles and stuff and found the film very good. Any of you guys have an opinion on this. I am not about to declare those guys innocent but you cant dispute the fact that they were pretty much given the legal equivalent of a sucker punch. They were convicted on very feeble evidence and on the back of a wave of satanic hick paranoia and little else. I kind of feel a bit depressed after watching it though, firstly knowing that there are sickos out there who would commit these murders and secondly that it is possible that the legal system failed these guys completely if they are innocent. I will be tracking down the sequel ASAP. Very interesting.

since you've watched the doc, maybe you already the site www.wm3.org for the rest of you guys that didnt see the doc read the site but definitly watch the movie. This was a quick to the end process by both the police and the court, using terrible method of interogations with false statements, bad evidence. It been proven befor that people have gone to jail for crime they didnt comit simply bcs they were pressurised to confess on something they didnt do.

you can order a set of both docs from amazon's uk site. the dvd's are region 0, so they will work anywhere as far as i know. i got them and they work in the states. there's a link on wm3.org.

byers did it!