woah!

Thespawned

Total Area 54 Metalhead!
Jun 1, 2001
Cambridgeshire
www.metalprovider.com
ive just taken a good look at my 3 main left fingers...

lol, all 3 are totally and utterly flat and solid as a rock! :)

thats what bass playing does to ya! :)

very cool, makes it much easier to play when u have loads of hard skin all over your fingers...even thou it looks kinda grim!!!

Originally posted by madgirl
glad ur pressie was useful then!!!

ive now sadly discovered that my magic wand doesnt do real magic!!!!!!! i really thought it would !!!!!

BUT it still flashes in the dark and thats GREAT!!! and it can swish and flick too!!!!!!!!!

erm :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

i sorry to break this to you.....but there is no such thing as magic!

Originally posted by Tony
Not my kinda thing.... more up neils alley than mine (oo-err) :lol:

How pleasant!!!!
i can see that tonight is gonna be one of them nights!!!!!!!!

Andy -- i t hought HARRY POTTER BOOKS ARE THE REAL BIOGROPHIES OF A REAL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe it - its almost like finding out santa isnt real!!!!!!!! although we all know he is !

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope so!

And yes Lmm - i am clapping my handies

i prefer the term "mentally deranged" :)

makes it sound all the more medical.

@cath. the ear is feeling much better....i will have to get it re-done at some point thou :(

doh. well, better than it falling off and me getting blood poisioning i guess. u did freak me out a bit last night :eek: :eek:

it could happen though!!!!!!

i was just trying to get u to realise it was important to keep it as clean as poss!!

glad its better! though im sure u could have got away with leaving it in, mind u sometimes i aint worth the pain. im amazed u managed to get it out!! i hate them ballhoops!

just make sure its the LEFT ear though next time! lmao

:tickled:

Mentally deranged seems just fine!!!!! ( it strikes me as hilarious that mental has MEN in the word!! now me know why they drivewomen insane! lol)