Another Favorite Thread!

Noxal

Feb 12, 2007
Hehe, heres another favorite thread!

What is your top 3 favorite kalmah song!

Heres Mine :

#1. Swamplord - Alteration.

I loves the energy in Alteration, the rythm guitar in that song always picked me. I also like playing it. The solo is also my favorite. The lyrics are just awesome.

#2. They Will Return - Kill The Idealist.

This is actualy the second song ive heard from Kalmah when i first discovered the band. This song is really long with an hypnotic lead guitar. Kill The Idealist is the song that I show at first to people when they dont know Kalmah.

#3. The Black Walz - To The Gallows.

This is my third choice, To The Gallows. The pre-solo is so well "thinked". If you dont know what im talking about, go at 2min42 of the song. This part of the song is actualy what makes me say "Thats fucken Kalmah". I also like the lyrics and the lead guitar.

-NoX

(sorry for any mistakes or miss-understanding in my english, this is not my main language)

3 - Swamphell

One of the first song I've heard, I use this song to introduce people to Kalmah. RAWR! SWAMPHELL!!! Never gets boring! :headbang:

2 - The Groan Of Wind

This song is the reason why nobody should ever say that TBW sux. If you do, then go die in a fire.

1 - HADES

Who doesn't like Hades? Do I really need to explain why this song is my favorite?

good idea for a thread, but i really cant pick my favorite kalmah songs. your making me pick between my kids....

but here are my current 3

1. Swampsong- Tordah

2. Swampsong- Burbots Revenge

3. The Black Waltz- Mindrust

those are the ones i cant stop listening to right now, but they change all the time..

p.s. i used to play NoX too, good fuckign game.

This is a good question. Every song in the 4 albums are nice. A top 3 is very difficult to say. Maybe...

3-The Groan of Wind

2-They Will Return

1-Hades

But all of them rocks anyway!

This is a good question. Every song in the 4 albums are nice. A top 3 is very difficult to say. Maybe...

1. To The Gallows. I think that that this has the most accurate tab so I have played it the most(guitar) and started to like it.

2. Alteration. i find this a bit melancholic. for finns it runs in the blood vains :D

3.Black Roija. speed i just love.

skin o' my teeth is a drum roll on all the toms with some bass drum, they will return is snare and bass. not very similar. both good songs though. i love the lyrics to They Will Return, great song.

actually you didnt even say anything about any insturment you just said "intro", and the guitars not at all similar. they will return has a faster tempo i think.

Every Kalmah song is great and amazing, it will take me hours to figure out the top 3 songs, so all I am going to say is if you don't have all of Kalmah albums go right now and fucking get them, they are the best band in Finland.