Wolf - Ravenous!

I'm officially jealous! They need to release a version for us who are stuck in the musical wasteland known as the US. I'm still waiting for a region-free NTSC version of the Mustasch dvd as well. :mad:

Well, it is a bootleg in fact. Someone must have got hold of the tapes and spread it. All gigs at KIT are recorded and allways a few songs are put on DVD's that are sold the next festival. But this is the full gig ...If you have a region free player I guess it could work perfectly. That is if I want to send a copy offcourse :lol:

I didin't like Evil Star. Sorry if that lets you down. It didin't do anything for me.

No sweat. Different people, different tastes, otherwise this will be a very boring planet.

To me was their first album and you what they say about the first time you fall in love :lol:

Well, it is a bootleg in fact. Someone must have got hold of the tapes and spread it. All gigs at KIT are recorded and allways a few songs are put on DVD's that are sold the next festival. But this is the full gig ...If you have a region free player I guess it could work perfectly. That is if I want to send a copy offcourse :lol:

I would LOVE to have a copy of that! But I still owe you for the endless hours of entertainment I (and my friends) have gotten out of those two data dvds you sent me of obscure 70s bands. Sometimes I wish I was just your next door neighbor Gert!

I would LOVE to have a copy of that! But I still owe you for the endless hours of entertainment I (and my friends) have gotten out of those two data dvds you sent me of obscure 70s bands. Sometimes I wish I was just your next door neighbor Gert!

Nope, I haven't saved your live, so you don't owe me nothin' :)
PM me your adress again and MAYBE I'll send it .... :lol:

The damn album is addictive. I have to restrain myself from playing it, it causes an adrenaline surge and may lead to cerebral damage :lol:

So far the best album of the year. Wolf is taking the world by storm IMO.

No sweat. Different people, different tastes, otherwise this will be a very boring planet.

To me was their first album and you what they say about the first time you fall in love :lol:

The black flame had some iffy songs it still standed out pretty well. The Bite, The Dead, I Will Kill again were the best songs off it.

With Ravenous it was like the songs pretty much stood out. Voodoo was a bit corny I think.

I dunno, it's not bad, but pales compared to Black Flame.

You sir had earned a looong talk with me in September
a010.gif
:lol:

Well it seems it's me against the world, but like Sabaton said I may be '40:1' but I still have the truth on my side, "Ravenous" kicks TBF all the way, any day, anyway
et.gif

but I think "pales" is too strong of word. It's "not quite as good" IMO. But still, Wolf is kicking ass and taking names when it comes to old school metal. I love this band.

Yeah, this is true. I like American Storm and Black Flame a lot more, but I like Ravenous more than their first 2. So I land on a bit better than middle of the road for Wolf.

Roy's production was quite good, but after hearing Wolf with Nordy, you just can't beat that.

Wyv, you don't like Queensryche so I've been preparing my September speech for 3 years buddy. :lol:

How you liked Z-Lot-Z and not Ryche I'll never know. You should also check out Siam [move the player to track #2, 3, or 4. The riff in the middle of #4, Sleepwaves @ 5:00 is among the heaviest I've ever heard in my life.

Wyv, you don't like Queensryche so I've been preparing my September speech for 3 years buddy. :lol:

How you liked Z-Lot-Z and not Ryche I'll never know.

Fair enough, you try (in vain) to get me into Queensryche and I try (in vain) to lecture how "Ravenous" kicks TBF.

As for Z-Lot-Z it's a good band but not astounding. I had "Empire" for many years until one day I became bored of it and trade it.

Basically I can't stand Tate vocals and the music it's not big deal for me. Kind like the fact that I like Force Of Evil but can't stand Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, or that I like Majesty but can't stand Manowar.

You know I'm...complicated :heh:

I just got my introduction to Wolf-Ravenous and liked every bit of it, i can't believe i never gave this band a chance, and they kick ass, got to start getting their albums soon