Wolf...wow!

MaxWolf9

The Unshaven
Feb 16, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
www.myspace.com
Hey gang,

I was reading the MySpace page for Shadow Demon and noticed that on your list of influences you have a band called "Wolf". Now I'd heard of most of the bands you have listed, but Wolf was one that I'd never encountered. Well, since I really dig your music, I figured anybody who influenced you must be pretty damn good too, so I decided to look these guys up.

I found some sample tracks available for listening on Wolf's homepage and was immediately impressed by their stuff. Very reminiscent of Iron Maiden, another band that I really dig. I had the option of buying one of their albums online, but I wanted to look locally first, so I could save on shipping if at all possible. And believe it or not, I actually found a copy of their latest, The Black Flame, on the racks at the Virgin Megastore. I could hardly believe it.

Anyways, I've been listening to this awesome album since yesterday, and I highly recommend it. Also, I'd like to give a big "Thanks" to the members of Shadow Demon for listing these guys on your MySpace page. Who knows if I would have ever heard of Wolf otherwise.

^What he said.

Wolf was actually a recent find for me as well. I actually found out about them through Deron on the general forum right before "The Black Flame" was released. So, they weren't even in my (or any of our) knowledge to have had any influence on our album, but I have been listening to them quite frequently since buying their last two albums, so I threw them on our list of influences on our myspace page.

Well, cool, glad you found them too! Now if they will just do a US tour...

Thanks for sharing!

Dude u just hearing about wolf o_0....where have you been the last 6 years BTW i HIGHLY recomend their first album "wolf" casue it kicks ass