Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Welly

Necro-Inverted Bassplayer
Mar 28, 2003
Quebec, Canada
Visit site
I used to listen to classical music since i was young. I know COB got great influences from classic music, and it's really cool. I dont really had any subject to chat about, but i felt like mentionning how great this man was.

His music was(and still is) so beautiful. I think that is music was a pure reflect of his mind and thoughs, and this his what music is meant to be. You can feel the music growing and going so hard.. it's perfect.

I saw the movie Amadeus some times ago, really great movie. If you never saw this you gotta do so soon!

I'm also a big fan of classical music. I like Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, etc. I play the keyboard and I play a lot of classical music on it, however, I am writing my own music that I hope to play in a power/black/neo-classical metal band one day. I can also play a few songs by CoF. But, Janne Warmen is one person I look up to at playing the keys.

nah the best movie part is: "I'll command mozart a requiem,i'll kill mozart.. and his best friend and fan, Saliery, playing a requiem for him.. a divine requiem, a requiem from god, the mozart's requiem, and god FORCED to listen to ME."

maintenant si je dit mozart's requiem tu sais ke c une oeuvre sans pareille,e crite pour son pere et que il est mort en l'écrivant, les anglais peuvent pas lire sa alors tu aprais instruit sans que jai eu a t'expliquer publiquement ce qu'est un requiem