Woman Charged with Blasphemy

Wtf.
Why should they want to bother about the difference between black and death when their favorite band is Slipknot? How old are you?
I think they should have some idea about what the fuck they're talking about so they wouldn't be calling Slipknot brutal death metal and new Behemoth crappy black metal...people should know what the terms mean if they are going to use them...

I think they should have some idea about what the fuck they're talking about so they wouldn't be calling Slipknot brutal death metal and new Behemoth crappy black metal...people should know what the terms mean if they are going to use them...

See when you don't mention those things in the first post that's when you fail to get your point through.

Going by their "logic", they'd also have to execute the kids who named the teddy bear.

Nice way to show the CIVILIZED world that you're not trying to live in the 10th Century-

NOT!!!!

Quotes are for faggots, if you can't think for yourself then you're better off dead...quote that shit.

Hey guys,i just thought i should let you know that i was quoted by this guy who doesn´t like quotes...
Also check the major part of his posts,it consists of whining and "fuck you" "cocksucker" etc. No traces of constructivity.Picking fights with random guys on the net. He needs anger management.

behead.jpg