Woman Charged with Blasphemy

What do you mean practiced correctly? They aren't just making up the part about not creating images of the prophet. imo they are practicing it more correctly than the people who (thankfully) ignore the more retarded parts.

behead.jpg

lol irony

That's like saying "Practiced correctly, Fascism is an amazing and fair form of government." :err:

I have Muslim friends, and they're not the type of people who would call for a lashing and execution of a woman for inadvertently giving a potentially offensive name to a teddy bear. However, as an American college student, my experience with Muslims of other nations is certainly limited to the educated elite, at least by comparison to the average Sudanese citizen.

I have Muslim friends, and they're not the type of people who would call for a lashing and execution of a woman for inadvertently giving a potentially offensive name to a teddy bear. However, as an American college student, my experience with Muslims of other nations is certainly limited to the educated elite, at least by comparison to the average Sudanese citizen.

that's the problem... your muslim friends are westernized muslims who have blended into our society and adopted its social and moral norms...
the muslims in the middle east and africa are still living islam 24/7, 100% so the "extremists" are the ones who are actually following what islam teaches.
hell if your friends really followed the Koran they wouldn't even be your friends:

"Believers do not make friends with any but your own people. They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is evident from what they utter with their mouths, but greater is the hatred which their breasts conceal (3:118)"

yup... we get our morals from bears!!!

HAHA! :lol: I liked that.

I think it's a fucking ridiculous law. If religion is that serious over there she should have simply been warned not to do anything like that again. Besides, they probably fucking name their kids "Muhammed" all the time over there, but it may not be in that specific Country... I'm not sure, but I would guess they do.

HAHA! :lol: I liked that.

I think it's a fucking ridiculous law. If religion is that serious over there she should have simply been warned not to do anything like that again. Besides, they probably fucking name their kids "Muhammed" all the time over there, but it may not be in that specific Country... I'm not sure, but I would guess they do.

well in their point of view humans wouldn't be considered animals and hence it's ok to name a human Muhammed but not an animal because animals are less than we are and hence not worthy of such of a name. of course humans are animals and they are just a bunch of ignorant, egocentric jackasses.