Woman says finger found in Wendy's chili

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
World News] SAN JOSE, Calif.,, March 23 : A Calfornia woman claims she found a human finger in her Wendy's chili, the San Jose Mercury News reported Wednesday.

The woman, who was not identified, was eating at the 1405 Monterey Highway Wendy's when she found the digit in her chili, San Jose police officer Enrique Garcia said.

Devina Cordero, who was at the restaurant, said the woman ran up to her saying: "Don't eat it! Look, there's a human finger in our chili.

" Cordero said the cooked object appeared to have a long fingernail at the end.

"We went up to the counter and they told us it was a vegetable," Cordero said.

Garcia said the Santa Clara County Health Department was investigating.Wendy's Director of Operations Bill Irving said he could not comment.However, he said the restaurant intended to continue selling the chili.

Hopefully this will make people eat less of that nasty fast food shit. Sadly though, Wendy's isi actually one of the "healthier" fast food joints. At least there you can get a nice salad and some fresh fruit. On another thread I saw people talking about eating at Taco Bell. EEEWWWWW. Fast food is a bigger epidemic than drinking and smoking imho. We're setting up an entire generation for diabetes and morbid obesity.

TD said:
Hopefully this will make people eat less of that nasty fast food shit. Sadly though, Wendy's isi actually one of the "healthier" fast food joints. At least there you can get a nice salad and some fresh fruit. On another thread I saw people talking about eating at Taco Bell. EEEWWWWW. Fast food is a bigger epidemic than drinking and smoking imho. We're setting up an entire generation for diabetes and morbid obesity.

Only fags and girls eat fruit.

I'm eating fast food right now. A Double whopper. I'm five foot eight and 160 lbs, so I'm allowed to eat shit and carbs. I never eat fast food anyway, I'm just terribly hungover.

I went bowling for the first time in ages. I got so wrecked. Also, I bowled alot of strikes. Everyone I was with were like "fuck you, you've bowled plenty of times before". But I swear it was my first time bowling. First time in a bowling alley since I was a little kid and my dad bowled.

I drank 3 bottles of Coppola Merlot which just so happens to be Frankie's choice of wine before playing music.

I also struck out like a motherfucker with this hot chick. When I went up to get another glass of wine from the bartender, this chick came out of nowhere and sat in the stool next to me. I let her smile get to me. I had my bartender put her beer on my tab and she smiled again and introduced herself to me. After chatting with her , she had the bartender put her beer back on her tab and said she can't accept a beer from me cuz her boyfriend was there. So, the whole night I felt like a jackass cuz they were 2 lanes away from my lane. But at least I bowled better than that dude and I'm better looking.

My date finally showed up at the bowling alley. I figured I'd make it a group thing rather than going one on one on a friday night for a first date. I was too wasted to give her any attention. She probably thinks I'm an asshole. I think I'll give her a call next week and meet up with her sober with just the two of us this time.

I think everyone gets a craving for fast food every once in a while. I still find myself eating breakfast at McDonalds when I'm hungry and in a hurry. I also will go through the drive-thru window at Frisch's Big Boy and Steak and Shake. Roast beef places aren't that bad either. I also like quality fresh-mex places. I haven't eaten at BK for a few years, and I can't remember the last time I had something other than breakfast at McDonalds. I really don't like the quality of that shit. NOW, BAR FOOD :) I think I may down to my favorite pub and order up a club, some wings, and a salad.

TD said:

Did anyone see"Super Size Me!"? His doctor was telling him that if he (the doctor) didn't know about the 30-day fast food stunt that he would have diagnosed him with abusing drugs and/or alcohol. (B/C of liver swelling, signs of renal failure, rapid weight gain, moody etc.).

Bass Fellow said:
Did anyone see"Super Size Me!"? His doctor was telling him that if he (the doctor) didn't know about the 30-day fast food stunt that he would have diagnosed him with abusing drugs and/or alcohol. (B/C of liver swelling, signs of renal failure, rapid weight gain, moody etc.).
GREAT movie. I burned copies for all the science/health teachers at my school - I've gotten many 8th graders to stop eating that shit! :) I also burned copies for the lunch ladies, but they were pissy about it (old hags, all of 'em) BUT with some help from the students and my boss, we now make sure salads, veggies, yogurt, and wheat bread instead of white is available everyday. It's a start.

Armored Thrax said:
Just doing the same thing your so good at. Posting some bullshit remark to get the other person's panties in a wad. Guess it worked, so pull your panties out of your ass crack and stop being such a douche.
I come back in from a Saturday night with my friends and see you left that for me :) Must be an exciting life you lead my friend!