Woman says finger found in Wendy's chili

AlexStomp said:
I'm eating fast food right now. A Double whopper. I'm five foot eight and 160 lbs, so I'm allowed to eat shit and carbs. I never eat fast food anyway, I'm just terribly hungover.

I went bowling for the first time in ages. I got so wrecked. Also, I bowled alot of strikes. Everyone I was with were like "fuck you, you've bowled plenty of times before". But I swear it was my first time bowling. First time in a bowling alley since I was a little kid and my dad bowled.

I drank 3 bottles of Coppola Merlot which just so happens to be Frankie's choice of wine before playing music.

I also struck out like a motherfucker with this hot chick. When I went up to get another glass of wine from the bartender, this chick came out of nowhere and sat in the stool next to me. I let her smile get to me. I had my bartender put her beer on my tab and she smiled again and introduced herself to me. After chatting with her , she had the bartender put her beer back on her tab and said she can't accept a beer from me cuz her boyfriend was there. So, the whole night I felt like a jackass cuz they were 2 lanes away from my lane. But at least I bowled better than that dude and I'm better looking.

My date finally showed up at the bowling alley. I figured I'd make it a group thing rather than going one on one on a friday night for a first date. I was too wasted to give her any attention. She probably thinks I'm an asshole. I think I'll give her a call next week and meet up with her sober with just the two of us this time.
Alex Eat what you want - Now where's the weed. :D