WOMEN and VIOLENCE !!!!!

sabrina said:
Ah ok now I see :saint:
I've a beutiful friendship wiith Ollo
is a special person ......beautiful inside
a great friend !!!!!
Now I speak with Ollo to this argoment !!!!

thank you Sabrina for those words !!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you Ilan for promoting my association ! about it , we are in a good way to have an official title. The same association I've created in Marocco will be on TV !!!

I just want to blame all violent people who destroy lifes with inhuman acts !

make peace .......

Ollo-San said:
Thank you Ilan for promoting my association ! about it , we are in a good way to have an official title. The same association I've created in Marocco will be on TV !!!

I just want to blame all violent people who destroy lifes with inhuman acts !

make peace .......

hey,anything for my curly french amigo:kickass:

realmendontrapebyxauthorunknow.jpg

eee... so shouldn't i rape anyone? :heh:

Well, surely it is something curuel and i think women who has been raped should not hide it.

And rape is not the only one violence against women. Especially in marriages, diffrent kinds happens and it's not only "beating" or "raping wife". And both in developed and poor countries, it's a very actual topic.

A small example: Last weekend i was in tekirdag, there is a town known as their good meat ball : ) So i entered a place and begin to eat meatball. There was a family near me, two guys, one babe and one woman. After some time, that two guys left the resturant and they took the babe too. The woman was not finished the foods (because he was feeding the babe while guys was eating), and she asked if they will left her alone there, and one of that two guys said, finish your stuff and than come.

There was no any bad word or any rape, but i think it was a kind of psycological violence...

HeathenPride, I know this is an off-topic but I love your signature, You happen to have Persian Blood running in you or anything? :D