Women Talk

Janina said:
Here's a question for the guys
How open are you about your sex life?
I'm just curious 'cause I work with guys and I've noticed that most of them try to get to know me for 20 mins or so and after that they start talking about sex and nothing else but sex :err: I mean, they keep that up for almost 8 hours and the weirdest thing is that I don't even know them. It's practically like this "hi, my name is [insert a name here], how's your sex life?" :guh:

Well...I never talk to anyone about my sex life unless we share it :p I can give small stories and stuff to good friends, but that's about it. Very close friends might get more.

I can, as you all have noticed, do all the classic sex-joke-stuff, but hey, I'm just a guy :p Not a normal one at that.

Are we four oddmen now? :p

bobvex said:
yeah. . both of you two are quite. . . .buxom. no back pain?

nope. no back pain. the only pain i get from being "buxom", as you put it lol, is when i have to wear the hellsblasted undwire. which happens like once every year around Christmas.

anyone here ever tried a corset? like a real one, i mean.

DAMN DO THEY HURT!

HalfpintHenkka said:
i always hurt right underneath my bustline when i wear underwire. mum says i need to wear the wire cuz of my *hem* endowed chest, lol, but thank God for those new gel-strap ones that have a line of gel instead of wire on the cup.
Well im not nearly as *hem* endowed as you girls, heh, Im just a B cup, but I mostly use those with underwire too.. And I have no complaints if the bras wouldnt be breaking all the fuckin time and the wire ending up trying to pierce my arm instead of holding my breasts in place :p

omg... I actually did some women talk!! :ill:

OLIVIA-3044-gr.jpg

Johanna said:
Well im not nearly as *hem* endowed as you girls, heh, Im just a B cup, but I mostly use those with underwire too.. And I have no complaints if the bras wouldnt be breaking all the fuckin time and the wire ending up trying to pierce my arm instead of holding my breasts in place :p

omg... I actually did some women talk!! :ill:

We are very proud of you :)
Or rather: I knew you would break! HAHA! :p

Corsets can be either awesome or ugly as fuck, depends on so much.

HalfpintHenkka said:
anyone here ever tried a corset? like a real one, i mean.

DAMN DO THEY HURT!
Yeah, Ive tried one, talk about selftorture :yuk: Besides I rarely find them attractive.. real ones that is, that makes your waist look unnaturally thin (well ok, I guess it depends on how thin you were before you put it on too :p)

we're gonna need to see some photographic evidence of this strange phenomena :oops:

*runs away*

Janina said:
Here's a question for the guys
How open are you about your sex life?
I'm just curious 'cause I work with guys and I've noticed that most of them try to get to know me for 20 mins or so and after that they start talking about sex and nothing else but sex :err: I mean, they keep that up for almost 8 hours and the weirdest thing is that I don't even know them. It's practically like this "hi, my name is [insert a name here], how's your sex life?" :guh:
i have no sex life, so i don't talk about it too much :lol:
But when i get on the subject, i it's hard for me to get on details, only with people i trust (i think those guys that say "DAMMMNNN DUDE! THEN I GOT HER LEG AND PUT IT OVER AND THEN......" out loud and in public terrible, i'm a respectful little boy :p)

And about corsets, to hell with them
Top + panties: THAT's the shit :headbang:

guys cant wear sexy underwear without making complete idiots out of themselves

you girls. . you have it easy, although uncomfortable in that respect.