Women Talk

ert said:
"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws." :D
you think they really apply, go look at the Seriously off topic board, where they have a "post your Cocks" thread

anyways, @zsuzsa not quite spit or swallow, more like in or on/off :oops:
basically, are you like this :ill: "eww get it off of me", or are you more like
70.gif
"bring it on, big man"

:p

bobvex said:
you think they really apply, go look at the Seriously off topic board, where they have a "post your Cocks" thread

anyways, @zsuzsa not quite spit or swallow, more like in or on/off :oops:
basically, are you like this :ill: "eww get it off of me", or are you more like
70.gif
"bring it on, big man"

:p
Certainly BRING IT ON! :dopey:

I've tried those too, but the ones with underwire suits me better. The only problem is to find beautiful bras in my size instead of those granny-look ones :rolleyes:

I do have back pains sometimes, at one point I even thought about getting a surgery but then again I kinda like my twins just as they are and I know that hubby wouldn't like it if they suddenly got smaller ;)

The underwire gives better support to breasts

Janina said:
I do have back pains sometimes, at one point I even thought about getting a surgery but then again I kinda like my twins just as they are and I know that hubby wouldn't like it if they suddenly got smaller ;)

The underwire gives better support to breasts
ah ok.

maybe im an oddball, but breast size doesn't matter to me. im not going to deny that i dont like big ones, but if they dont fit the girl, its weird looking to me. :confused: maybe im weird. but if i see huge boobs on a 6'2" 125 lb girl im going to be like :guh: what theee. . .

does that make sense?

bobvex said:
ah ok.

maybe im an oddball, but breast size doesn't matter to me. im not going to deny that i dont like big ones, but if they dont fit the girl, its weird looking to me. :confused: maybe im weird. but if i see huge boobs on a 6'2" 125 lb girl im going to be like :guh: what theee. . .

does that make sense?

That sounds like me :) We are odd, not just you :p

Well, my hubby is a boob guy and since he's gotten used to these it would be strange to see 'em smaller. And I think my boobs fit me just fine, they're not that big :p

I don't think you're odd, I know a lot of guys who feels the same

Here's a question for the guys
How open are you about your sex life?
I'm just curious 'cause I work with guys and I've noticed that most of them try to get to know me for 20 mins or so and after that they start talking about sex and nothing else but sex :err: I mean, they keep that up for almost 8 hours and the weirdest thing is that I don't even know them. It's practically like this "hi, my name is [insert a name here], how's your sex life?" :guh:

Janina said:
Here's a question for the guys
How open are you about your sex life?
I'm just curious 'cause I work with guys and I've noticed that most of them try to get to know me for 20 mins or so and after that they start talking about sex and nothing else but sex :err: I mean, they keep that up for almost 8 hours and the weirdest thing is that I don't even know them. It's practically like this "hi, my name is [insert a name here], how's your sex life?" :guh:

i usually wait for the other person to start talking about it, ESPECIALLY if its a woman. or if im given a hint.