Women Talk

bobvex said:
see i cant let a girl do that. . i have to do my duty. . :p i cant leave a woman unsatisfied. . . its just not right.

its strange, but the point of sex (from a sensational point) is for the guy to make a girl orgasm as many times as he can, while not orgasming himself (at least for a little while). Strange. . .

DAMN!!!! I sure like your way of thinking! :D :loco: :D

hey tut, how do you do doggie style with the girl on top? lol, wait, are you into strap ons?

i am unable to orgasm.

M. said:
i am unable to orgasm.
seriously?

you mean yoru body wont allow it?

or just you cant seem to get off?

@ somby - 5 years? :OMG: you poor, poor man. . .

@ persephone - :oops:

TheSomberlain said:
Aye, Johanna has cursed me, the wench :(
shes not a wench. . .

maybe you deserved it :p

i hereby bid you good luck, and by the end of the summer you shall be laid. .

can good luck temporary hexes be put on the hexxor as well?

persephone28 said:
I've been naughty :D ... so, Yeah I think I could go for a good slapping right about now :D

OH EM GEE

*spankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityspankityv*

TheSomberlain said:
Aye, Johanna has cursed me, the wench :(
you brought it upon yourself when you said you wouldnt trade programs for topless pictures :p I want to see how morally corrupt and desperate you can become...

Anyways I should probably answer some of these questions but I cant be arsed

*changes topic*

"The Release"

so, you and yotu partner are hot an dheavy. . .gettin down and dirty, doin the old horizontal mambo. . getin down with *gets hit with shoe by needled*. . ok . .
and the end is near. .

where does the mess go. . .?

Johanna said:
you brought it upon yourself when you said you wouldnt trade programs for topless pictures :p I want to see how morally corrupt and desperate you can become...

Anyways I should probably answer some of these questions but I cant be arsed

Speaking about arses ... :p

Of course I won't trade topless pics for programs, that would be a crime against humanity!

bobvex said:
*changes topic*

"The Release"

so, you and yotu partner are hot an dheavy. . .gettin down and dirty, doin the old horizontal mambo. . getin down with *gets hit with shoe by needled*. . ok . .
and the end is near. .

where?

Me: On top of the bed
She: rolling off bed, struck by my last stroke :D