Women Talk

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i don't think my ex has ever done that... unless she could fake involuntary convultions :lol: :p
That's actually quite easy, anyone can do that, many girls use it 'cause guys seem to like it ;)

Janina said:
That's actually quite easy, anyone can do that, many girls use it 'cause guys seem to like it ;)
yeah but then it would be voluntary convultions ;)

bobvex said:
yeah but then it would be voluntary convultions ;)
Women are quite good in acting... What really is voluntary might seem like involuntary. I've done that a few times and the guys thought it was real ;)

Janina said:
Women are quite good in acting... What really is voluntary might seem like involuntary. I've done that a few times and the guys thought it was real ;)

well ok then missus crazy legs. . :p

My ex said it is not the main point for girls to orgasm while having sex, as it often is with guys...me too, but I don't stop immediately after I 'dumped my load', afterplay is great too....it can lead to many new things...e.g. a shower, and this leads to round 2 :D

Heavenscent said:
but I don't stop immediately after I 'dumped my load', afterplay is great too....it can lead to many new things...e.g. a shower, and this leads to round 2 :D
me either. . i go a few times. .

i have to make up. . ..because. . .

:( im not no marathon runner lets just say :cry:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
hey
next topic:

do you like some butt-slapping?! :lol: :lol: :loco:

i know that Heavenscent likes to spank. :rolleyes: *whistling absentmindedly*

however i don't really like it when guys slap my butt. it kinda hurts, lol. and the last guy who did that to me made the mistake of spanking me in front of my brother...heh, you can guess the rest, lol :p

HalfpintHenkka said:
i know that Heavenscent likes to spank. :rolleyes: *whistling absentmindedly*

however i don't really like it when guys slap my butt. it kinda hurts, lol. and the last guy who did that to me made the mistake of spanking me in front of my brother...heh, you can guess the rest, lol :p
spanking is fun. . if done in the right context. . .

oooh . . i can guess. . .
this is what happened. .

Joe_Gar_fight_12.jpg

Heavenscent said:
afterplay is great too....it can lead to many new things...e.g. a shower, and this leads to round 2 :D
Amen to that. Shower can be really erotic with your partner, especially after the first round indeed..:oops:

Uhm, how 'bout sex in public? (like park, elevator, next to open window <- this one I've tried :oops: )