Women Talk

Janina said:
He actually found a girl who was happy with that thing he had, they even have a child now.
good for him

Janina said:
I wouldn't say that girth is more important, it's more like the combination of those two... you need both ;)
yeah. . i suppose

bobvex said:
:lol: poor guy. . .i hope he didnt kill himself. . .

yeah but i know theres a difference between . . 2 inches and say. .8. . and girth is more important, right?
heh... are you getting worried bob?? :p

So girls, what is your fav position? Is it one of those regular ones, or do you have a stunt of your own (like I do)? :p

Oh, and guys can answer this too...

Hmmm, it's quite difficult to explain (and even more difficult to do :p )... You'll just have to wait 'til I'm drunk and open on icq/msn :D
I can do just about anything when I'm drunk :lol:

Janina said:
Hmmm, it's quite difficult to explain (and even more difficult to do :p )... You'll just have to wait 'til I'm drunk and open on icq/msn :D
I can do just about anything when I'm drunk :lol:
are you insisting you would show johanna via webcam. get her to take acreen shot, i gotta see this. . .you would of course be clothed. but i wanna bend my next partner into this convoluted mass of arms legs, crotches, and hair. should be interesting.

bobvex said:
are you insisting you would show johanna via webcam. get her to take acreen shot, i gotta see this. . .you would of course be clothed. but i wanna bend my next partner into this convoluted mass of arms legs, crotches, and hair. should be interesting.
Noooo... and besides, it's very difficult to do but thanks to this little problem of mine (I've got too loose joints so I'm like spaghetti :p ) I'm able to please my hubby with that ;)

Janina said:
So girls, what is your fav position? Is it one of those regular ones, or do you have a stunt of your own (like I do)? :p

Oh, and guys can answer this too...
i like this one where shes on her side, one leg tucked up to her chest, and the other stretched out below me. . .:oops:

but i also like regular, from behind, and girl on top too. . .:oops: :oops: :oops:

Janina said:
Noooo... and besides, it's very difficult to do but thanks to this little problem of mine (I've got too loose joints so I'm like spaghetti :p ) I'm able to please my hubby with that ;)
draw it on paint. . .:p i need to try this next time. . its it quite pleasing to you?

bobvex said:
draw it on paint. . .:p i need to try this next time. . its it quite pleasing to you?
I can't draw... and even I had to practise it for a long time, so don't expect that every woman can do that. Well, it is my fav one, so it is very pleasing :D

Janina said:
So girls, what is your fav position?
Sitting in front of the tv (a good hockey game is on) with a beer in my hand.

... you didnt say it had to be about sex :p

Johanna said:
Sitting in front of the tv (a good hockey game is on) with a beer in my hand.

... you didnt say it had to be about sex :p
indeed it is. . although i like sitting in fron of the TV with a beer after i come off the ice. . .

Fav position... oh my, be it whatever the most important is to feel a bit 'forced' ;q (girls might get what I mean). I love to be seduced :oops: (whoch doesn't mean that I'm just lying there like a wooden stick :lol: )

Fenrir13 said:
I dunno what mine is but hehe....there are some goodies. Positions arent as important as mood tho, but 'mood' for me means something different than most people ;) :D
please elaborate. . .:p