Women Talk

i have nothing against piercings but i never felt the need to poke holes in myself... i hate those little dot things that people get on their noses because they look like bad zits or little bugs, argh theyre gross.

nipple piercings are just plain weird! the very idea of it frightens me.

I used to have a lot of piercings(7 in ears, lip, eyebrow) but they are all gone from one thing or another, from jobs(the lip), to getting forcible torn(eyebrow). Now I stick to tats. I'll have to wait on ink till I get settled but then, my arm is gettin' covered.

As for girl talk...hmm...i dunno what to talk about. I have been soo lazy the past two days. I do know I need to go and drink real soon tho, its been since Friday since i've drank, and i probably wont till Tues! Ill have been dry 3 days! Help! :p

See, us ladies are being good. We could totally have every guy here wanking at the keyboard if we wanted to and you all know it :D :p :lol:

M. said:
i have nothing against piercings but i never felt the need to poke holes in myself... i hate those little dot things that people get on their noses because they look like bad zits or little bugs, argh theyre gross.

nipple piercings are just plain weird! the very idea of it frightens me.
LOL, wtf are you talking about dude...??
Tal, does my piercing looks like a bug? :err:

HalfpintHenkka said:
my Social Studies FI teacher has a nose stud. it didn't look too bad i guess, but the fact that she is a teacher made it seem kinda ridiculous, considering her occupation and all.
Teachers are also humans you know, as strange and unbelievable as it may sound :p

its never been the same since the oily woman at the bank had one... it's dudette, btw, unles you call people of both genders dude, uhh, pork medallions

_Quarantine_ said:
Hihihi I can confirm that. I totally agree! nam nam *drooooools* :oops:

I have a navel piercing myself :) I'd like to get my tongue pierced but my bf would get furious :bah: Maybe I'lm doing it soon anyway :heh:
tell him the "benifits" of getting yoru tongue pierced, he might reconsider ;)

TheSomberlain said:
Yeah, sunburnt skin is SO much more sexy than piercings :p

Nah, hope you don't have any permanent injuries :)

i've done it before, and my skin has always turned out fine in the end. i'm mestiza [part Malay/Euro is the best way to define it i guess] so the sunburn never too bad...however the thing that really sucks isn't the pain; rather, the fact that i can't put the nice soothing skin cream on by myself pisses me off because everyone in my house is too heavy-handed, ergo putting the cream on makes it worse rather than better. :yell:

persephone28 said:
I am interested in hearing what the benefits are.......you got my curiosity going. ;) Please do tell.

I wanna know myself :p To my experience, they get terribly in the way when kissing. And you'd have to live with a really swollen tounge a few days as well :p

@Halfie: sunburns are agony. I'm glad you'll be allright though :) I'm sure someone will volunteer to put that lotion on :p