Women Talk

Profanity said:
How many boyfriends have you had Z?

I sense sarcasm in that question but I had quite a lot. Not that I'd be proud of it but that's how it turned out and none of them was into big boobs like some idiotic animal with only the basic instincts.
It's like if I'd measure the guys by their cock size. And before some wiseass would ask, no I don't.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
None of my boyfriends and guys with a sense of reality who knows that the world is not a big hentai manga :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with a nice set of boobs. I prefer that myself, but then I prefer girls with some "meat" on her body. But no guy with any sense would drop a nice girl because of too small breasts. I hope, at least.

A whole long post without using the " :p " once! I'm proud :)

Abrasive-X said:
nonono dont turn this into the French Thread
:O more women talk :O

*hands up in "i surrender" mode* ok, ok...well looks like we're back on track now, tho.

nipple rings= yeuch
navel rings= yeuch

i'm sticking with earrings.

and going back to the whole "women and muscles thing"...there's nothing wrong with nice toned muscles on a gal. i mean, i myself have pretty strong legs, and they don't look bad.

HalfpintHenkka said:
*hands up in "i surrender" mode* ok, ok...well looks like we're back on track now, tho.

nipple rings= yeuch
navel rings= yeuch

i'm sticking with earrings.

and going back to the whole "women and muscles thing"...there's nothing wrong with nice toned muscles on a gal. i mean, i myself have pretty strong legs, and they don't look bad.

But if a woman turned out to have sixpack and mor muscles than a regular guy, I'd scream and beat her to death with a stick :p

I don't like sixpacks. I prefer one big instead of six small :p

As for piercings in bellybuttons, they're just...boring.