Women Talk

boobieswoohooanim.gif

:wave:

M. said:
SO LADIES! do your breasts swell when you're on the period? because mine did this month, but that usually doesnt happen. but then again i am on the pill and havent had my period in 4 months or something (by design). i swear i went from a C to a D - anyone else experience this or are my hormones just bein weird?

Whoa! I thought that only happened to me! ;O I'm also on pills and since I've been using them I swear that my boobs have become bigger. I didn't have to change bra size but still, I can tell they've grown. Which is very convenient btw ;)

Oh, by the way, what is the average weight of one boob? :p

My ex never wanted to weigh them for me, even though she furiously denied they were at least 0,5 kg each. She used what we call 80C, I dunno what you would call it :p Really stupid question, but I wanna prove I'm right.

lol i love this place
they go back down after my period - its not like i progressively inflate every month. sorry!

TheSomberlain said:
Oh, by the way, what is the average weight of one boob? :p

My ex never wanted to weigh them for me, even though she furiously denied they were at least 0,5 kg each. She used what we call 80C, I dunno what you would call it :p Really stupid question, but I wanna prove I'm right.
Well mine ex's boobs were at least 3 kg each :loco: seriously...

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Sorry but wtf? Was she a scandinavian wrestler, pregnant or Brunhilda herself? o_O
LOL she just have big boobs that's all :D:D I like big boobs :) ehm... who doesnt?

Ralf said:
LOL she just have big boobs that's all :D:D I like big boobs :) ehm... who doesnt?
i like boobs that fit the girl. i know some HAWT girls that, if they had humoungous boobs, whould not be as attractive.

Yeahm that's the way, overall composition :D lets say she was perfect with boobs she had :)