Women Talk

Johanna said:
Well i can confess I do that sometime, but hey.... Its much funnier to step on your feet with pointy heels :Spin:
:(
HalfpintHenkka said:
well the boots come in handy for kicking people. like my brothers; they are my favourite targets. and they are actually quite nice for running- an activity i do a lot of especially after i kick my bros...

and as a completely random comment my hair is wet. i should probably take a towel to it...
:lol: older or younger. . .

wet hair. . boots. . .

*puts hands in pockets* :oops:

Fenrir13 said:
yeah, ive been accused of llovin the guitar too much as well....
but you are teh hot so it is okay.

SO LADIES! do your breasts swell when you're on the period? because mine did this month, but that usually doesnt happen. but then again i am on the pill and havent had my period in 4 months or something (by design). i swear i went from a C to a D - anyone else experience this or are my hormones just bein weird?

M. said:

SO LADIES! do your breasts swell when you're on the period? because mine did this month, but that usually doesnt happen. but then again i am on the pill and havent had my period in 4 months or something (by design). i swear i went from a C to a D - anyone else experience this or are my hormones just bein weird?
:O now thats good woman talk :O keep it up

...didn't i agree with Tal a while back about not touching this thread with a 10ft pole? oh well, what the fuck, i'm here anyways...

@M.: i never had that happen. i'm not on the pill either...but, hm, September last year i was a C, by November i was a D...i dunno if they've gotten any bigger but...yeah lol :p

HalfpintHenkka said:
@M.: i never had that happen. i'm not on the pill either...but, hm, September last year i was a C, by November i was a D...i dunno if they've gotten any bigger but...yeah lol :p
JEEBUS. . .how tall are you. . .

and guys, you wanna know HOW women measure their breasts?

lets take 34C for instance

The first number is the frame and bra size. This number is the diameter round your chest + 5 (under the breast? right ladies?)34

The next measurement goes around the chest over and including the fullest part of your bust. (over the breast?) 37

This number is then subtracted from your frame and bra size and the difference detetermines your cup size. 3

Here is the letters of the differences:

0 to 1/2 inch AA
1/2 to 1 inch A
1 to 2 1/2 inches B
2 1/2 to 3 1/2 inches C
3 1/2 to 4 1/2 inches D
4 1/2 to 6 inches DD (E)
6 to 7 inches DDD (F)
7 to 8 inches G
etc., etc. etc.

result 34C

:dopey:

No i was talking to Needled. . .about highschool/college. . but i was kidding. .

5'2".. . .

ohok. . .

M. said:

hey, i don't have breasts but yeah, that's a normal thing
i had a friend who had these really big boobs (actually i called her "boobs" :lol: ), and they always got bigger when she was in her period, so they would almost jump out of her bra :lol:
and that used to happen to my ex gf all the time too

so yeah, now i'm officially part of a woman talk :lol: