Women Talk

NeedledWarheart said:
So come on, back on topic. What the hell do women talk about when there are no guys around?
you know what they talk about. . .

periods, cramps, clothing, bras, panties, how small their ex-boyfriends penis's were, food, carbohydrates, diets, how they need to lose weight/get in shape (no matter how small they are), tv shows, sex in the city, movie stars, rock stars, sex, love, relationships, TV, Movies, music, and BOYS!!

bobvex said:
you know what they talk about. . .

periods, cramps, clothing, bras, panties, how small their ex-boyfriends penis's were, food, carbohydrates, diets, how they need to lose weight/get in shape (no matter how small they are), tv shows, sex in the city, movie stars, rock stars, sex, love, relationships, TV, Movies, music, and BOYS!!

Dude, they talk about that all the time :p

HalfpintHenkka said:
haha...i'm wearing combat boots. just like i do every day. :Shedevil:
are you going into combat. . .

whyyyyy i think not. . .

:p

roya is good about that too. . .

well the boots come in handy for kicking people. like my brothers; they are my favourite targets. and they are actually quite nice for running- an activity i do a lot of especially after i kick my bros...

and as a completely random comment my hair is wet. i should probably take a towel to it...

TheSomberlain said:
Probably something really impractical, if I know them right :p
Well i can confess I do that sometime, but hey.... Its much funnier to step on your feet with pointy heels :Spin: