Women Talk

HalfpintHenkka said:
*hands up in "i surrender" mode* ok, ok...well looks like we're back on track now, tho.

nipple rings= yeuch
navel rings= yeuch

i'm sticking with earrings.

and going back to the whole "women and muscles thing"...there's nothing wrong with nice toned muscles on a gal. i mean, i myself have pretty strong legs, and they don't look bad.
belly rings are nice IMO, im not one for nipple rings though. . its more of a novelty then attractive to me. but if a girl's g0t a nice tummy why not decorate it. . :p

i dont mind muscles, but i dont like this
Girl%20blue.jpg

very scary. . .

i do like toned girls though. .

j'espère que vous vous amusez sur mon bateau

i fuckin' hate hentai.

But if a woman turned out to have sixpack and mor muscles than a regular guy, I'd scream and beat her to death with a stick
haha i bet she'd win

my ex-gf had a bellybutton piercing
i thought it was sexy, but when she said she was gonna get one, i got worried cause it could ruin her bellybutton as i knew it, and i'm a total sucker for belly+bellybutton combo...
Then she did one, and it indeed looked cool after a while... but i think i still preferred it without the piercing.

Anyway, now the only bellybutton i have access to is MY bellybutton, and it's getting hairry so fuck
EUAHeauh :p

Abrasive-X said:
I'm not a big fan of piercings :(
women shouldnt butcher theirbeautiful and soft skin like that =)

smart guy. :D

hm, now that i think of how much time i have left before school starts...i'm wondering if i should go back-to-school shopping and get a haircut, as opposed to sticking with the clothes i've got already [which are in okay condition i supposed] and waiting another six months to get another 8 inches chopped off my hair [which is beginning to look like Steve Harris on a bad hair day when i get up first thing in the morning].............................. :err:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
You're the hentai manga freak after all :lol:

Uhm..no. ;p I _do_ like animes (haven't watched a single one in ages tho) but not hentai. I only have a few which my brother requested (of course I watched them as well).

MSNMSNMSNMSNSMSMSNMSNMSNMSN!!!!!!!111 >8(

Abrasive-X said:
I'm not a big fan of piercings :(
women shouldnt butcher theirbeautiful and soft skin like that =)

Hm, I have a nose piercing. First it was a ring now only a lil' silver colored ball. And I like it as it is, I hope I won't have to take out when I really start to work :p

Oh and nipple piercing is the best... on a guy :D I just know it ;)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Oh and nipple piercing is the best... on a guy :D I just know it ;)
Hihihi I can confirm that. I totally agree! nam nam *drooooools* :oops:

I have a navel piercing myself :) I'd like to get my tongue pierced but my bf would get furious :bah: Maybe I'lm doing it soon anyway :heh:

I used to have my nose pierced but I took it out. I wont get anything else pierced...especially nipples...OUCH!
My "twins" are not getting unnecessary pain brought upon them. :D

HalfpintHenkka said:
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuu!

gawd Somby, i wouldn't blame you if you did that to somebody who looks like that [^^] i mean that is just downright criminal...but don't you think that a woman that brawny would be able to beat you up as if it was nothing?

I would rely on the element of surprise. Plus the strength of panic :p

And a good solid bat.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Uhm..no. ;p I _do_ like animes (haven't watched a single one in ages tho) but not hentai. I only have a few which my brother requested (of course I watched them as well).

MSNMSNMSNMSNSMSMSNMSNMSNMSN!!!!!!!111 >8(
sorry, i was talking about MANGAs :lol: they're all the same to me :p

And don't say you don't have a gay manga! I've got pics! :loco:

And YES i'll get to msn :p