Women Talk

persephone28 said:
I am interested in hearing what the benefits are.......you got my curiosity going. ;) Please do tell.
well. . it enhances oral sex for one. for both people. just imagine regular oral lovin. . than add this to the tip of your/his/her tongue
balltickler.jpg

dontcha think that would heighten the pleasure a bit. .

bobvex said:
well. . it enhances oral sex for one. for both people. just imagine regular oral lovin. . than add this to the tip of your/his/her tongue
balltickler.jpg

:lol: The things they come out with!!

dontcha think that would heighten the pleasure a bit. .

Well...I have never needed anything to "heighten" the pleasure because its always at its peak :D...
but I also feel that if you're doin' it right, you dont need any "aids" ;)

persephone28 said:
Well...I have never needed anything to "heighten" the pleasure because its always at its peak :D...
but I also feel that if you're doin' it right, you dont need any "aids" ;)
naturally. :p

Abrasive-X said:
pleasure comes from women
if you think pleasure comes from toys maybe you're not a man yet :D
i know that. but take the best feeling from without it, and ADD to it.
more is better my friend.

@zsuzsa - yeha i know

Quarantine said:
Hahaha I've tried that before but it seems like I'm good enough without it :p
;)

persephone28 said:
Wow...I didnt realize the ages of some of the members on this board...guess I should tone it down a bit.
no need to go right on ahead ;) :dopey:

^Now that's a stupid question... If you ever hear a girl saying that it doesn't matter, she's lying (or she hasn't had the "pleasure" to experience what's it like with someone who's got an extremely small one) ;)
I had a bf a looooong time ago, who had a very small one and it did matter a lot, infact it was the reason why I broke up with him. Damn, if I'm having sex I wanna know how it really feels like and not thinking if he's in there yet :rolleyes:

Janina said:
^Now that's a stupid question... If you ever hear a girl saying that it doesn't matter, she's lying (or she hasn't had the "pleasure" to experience what's it like with someone who's got an extremely small one) ;)
I had a bf a looooong time ago, who had a very small one and it did matter a lot, infact it was the reason why I broke up with him. Damn, if I'm having sex I wanna know how it really feels like and not thinking if he's in there yet :rolleyes:
< :lol: thats funny (but true!)

Yeah well the thing of it is, if I find a guy that I really want to be with (or even fall in love with) I guess all I can do is hope for the best. :D But, honestly size does matter but that doesnt mean you guys have to be huge....just as long as we women are able to know that you are there. :D

Janina said:
I had a bf a looooong time ago, who had a very small one and it did matter a lot, infact it was the reason why I broke up with him
:lol: poor guy. . .i hope he didnt kill himself. . .

yeah but i know theres a difference between . . 2 inches and say. .8. . and girth is more important, right?

bobvex said:
:lol: poor guy. . .i hope he didnt kill himself. . .

yeah but i know theres a difference between . . 2 inches and say. .8. . and girth is more important, right?
He actually found a girl who was happy with that thing he had, they even have a child now.

I wouldn't say that girth is more important, it's more like the combination of those two... you need both ;)