Women Talk

Hey dont talk about my bitch like that! He is MY bitch and if you touch him im gonna pimp slap you back to Africa BEEOOOTTTCCCHHHHHHHHHHH

*EDIT*
no racism intended by this remark im just being retarted acting like a pimp so sue me.............. well no dont do that because I dont have any money to give ya....... ah fuck it man YOU SUCK

Ralf said:
^she's 14 Casanova...
Sweeeeeeet! :D Not only did I mistake her as being Finnish, but 'mistook' her age too! :heh:

*goes to jail*

HalfpintHenkka said:
i like it dark in my corner.

if you want the lightswitch...it's across the room. you have to walk through the sea of horniness to get to it. bon voyage. :wave:
Don't worry now halfie, I now found a dark corner AND a sea of horniness in the same place!! :D In fact, I think that's what said dark corners are for. ^_^

*gets raped* :cry:

I'm not liking it as much as the combination of the two would suggest though, :erk: When I get out of jail, can I join you in the corner in the dark again?. I promise never to be horny again. :(

Spike (Who prefers the dark)

P.S. Will explain the confusion/missunderstanding to you when you GET YOUR ARSE ON MSN FINALLY! :yell: (I saw you when I logged in in offline mode this morning, went and had a shower, and when I came back you were gone..... thta's like twice now.

P.P.S. Tag! You're it! ^_^

hmmm. . .im not seeing to many experienced women posting. . :p

come on, dont be shy, we're all adults here, we can laught abou tthe past. lets see some stories.

Abrasive-X said:
I started taking her pants off and then she said "what are you doing?" and then i said "taking your pants off" and then she said "I don't think so"
thats a strange one. . .

she didnt want teh abrasive peenor?

Okay, odd one... has to be the one with my ex on last year's new year's eve party in a house full of friends. We went upstairs and locked ourselves up in the bedroom and then we figured that the kitchen is right under us where they can hear _everything_. After 1 min of thinking we were like: what the hell, let's go for it anyway! So we did and we didn't keep a low profile to say the least. :D You can imagine the grin on the faces downstairs when we finally managed to find out who should go first :tickled:

Btw Enigma, Lord of the Rings and Braveheart soundtrack is a great fucking music ;)

Okay, a bit of a delicate topic next; girls, what size do you prefer in men? And i'm not talking about their shoes :p
I personally _hate_ the big ones because they only hurt. No pleasure just the pain. Which sucks uber alles ;/

I've missed a few questions, so I'll try to fill in some...

Quickies, they're nice occationally, but I also enjoy our marathons ;)

Worst experience, must be with my ex (the poodle :D ), couldn't feel a thing

Best, too many to mention just one...

Getting caught, been there, done that... I have told that story before and I'm too lazy to start writing that again :oops:

And the size thingie, well I prefer quite big ones (not huge ones though), I've had my share of small ones and I've had enough... I can't really say what would be the ideal size except that hubby's got a perfect one :D

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Okay, a bit of a delicate topic next; girls, what size do you prefer in men? And i'm not talking about their shoes :p
I personally _hate_ the big ones because they only hurt. No pleasure just the pain. Which sucks uber alles ;/
ok. . so what exactly IS big. . .