Women Talk

hey, what's wrong with being tiring?
I mean, you can only recognize good sex if in the day after you've got muscular pains

Ohhhh yeah :D

and @Bob: Fucking awesome list!

Ok, worst: Prolly again, I was drunk, in a bar, i went with some guy who was kinda cute, but damn, couldn't work the meat. It was like 5 minutes and i didnt even get off :bah: Not to mention the guy's friend was like next to the bed(couldnt see) laughing every so often kind of killing the mood :lol:

Best: When i was fucked absolutely silly for two hours, in about 6 different positions, with awesome music playing in the background. I must have gotten off like 8 times. Christ. And what Tut said :D

HalfpintHenkka said:
hoi, who ya callin half-arsed? *narrow-eyed look*
Ahh, we get that one from you all the time dear. :rolleyes: *looks at your avatar*

HalfpintHenkka said:
...but sure i'm glad to have some company in my corner. *moves over to make room*
**A BIT OF JAM*ACTION*BALL*BALLOCK*BALONEY RIDE*BANANAS AND CREAM*BANG*BASKET MAKING*BATTER*BEEF*BEEF INJECTION*BE IN A WOMAN'S BEEF*BELLY RIDE*BELT*BLANKET DRILL*BLOW OFF THE LOOSE CORNS*BOARD*BOFF*BONE*BORE*BOTTLE*BOUNCE*BUMP*BUMP FUR*BUNNY FUCK*BURY ONE'S WICK*BURY THE BONE*BUSH PATROL*BUZZ THE BRILLO*CANE*CHANGE ONE'S LUCK*CHARGE*CHUCK A TREAD*CLIMB*COCK UP*COME ACROSS*COUPLE WITH*COVER*CRACK IT*CRAM*CRAWL*CREAM*CUT*DANCE THE MATTRESS nG*DAUB OF THE BRUSH*DICK*DICKY DUNK*DIDDLE**(.....Oh fuck I couldn't be bothered doing all of these. :bah: ) 's halfpint, thus invalidating the need to stand in the corner**(***)

*or

***j/k ;)

It's kinda dark in this corner though don't you think? *fumbles aimlessly for the light switch*

Spike said:
It's kinda dark in this corner though don't you think? *fumbles aimlessly for the light switch*

i like it dark in my corner.

if you want the lightswitch...it's across the room. you have to walk through the sea of horniness to get to it. bon voyage. :wave:

TheSomberlain said:
*smells a nuke coming* :p

hm...*regarding nuke stash* it's quite tempting...but...i wouldn't know who or what to chuck it at. it's 08.42 in the fucking morning and i'm running on 4 hours of sleep, so cut me some slack here...if i hurl one now, it might hit you...and we wouldn't want that to happen now, would we? :D

i had a good time once in the rain. . .that was hot. .

We were also in a hammock

:headbang:

Rain is cool!

Hehehe....ok, besides best/worst sex stories, where are some of your most interesting places it was done?

So far:

Behind a coffee shop outside back in New Jersey

At an indoor archery range

Back of a car

Even tho the lay was lousy it was interesting to do something next to somones friend who was on a mattress next to the bed :p

And a couple other good ones. Youse? :D

ok..as per Tal"s request....................

Worst: I have to name only one time? :lol: Well...it's alot like Tal's worst. Was with a cute guy, things got heated up at first but he didnt know what the hell he was doing so things cooled down very fast. I pushed him off me and told him "Lets order a pizza instead". :lol:

Best: In a movie theatre, midnight showing ( I dont even remember what the hell movie it was :lol: ), no one was in there but us two. I was wearing a skirt but no undies (I hardly ever wear undies) and we were fooling around, I bent over the seats in front of us and he got me good. Damn! That memory still gets me going. :loco: :D

lets see
in a hammock was fun
in the football gear storage shed at boarding school
in the attic of the theater at boarding school numerous times
in my room at boarding school, girls arent allowed in guy's rooms, and i had to be quick (and i wasn't, 45 minutes)
my van
the woods

Fenrir13 said:
Best: When i was fucked absolutely silly for two hours, in about 6 different positions, with awesome music playing in the background. I must have gotten off like 8 times. Christ.
persephone28 said:
Best: In a movie theatre, midnight showing ( I dont even remember what the hell movie it was :lol: ), no one was in there but us two. I was wearing a skirt but no undies (I hardly ever wear undies) and we were fooling around, I bent over the seats in front of us and he got me good. Damn! That memory still gets me going. :loco: :D
sweet jesus :dopey: :OMG: :worship: :headbang:

Fenrir13 said:
Bob: Did I mention it was WASP playing? :D :Smokedev:

Looks like we got Bob good, Persephone!!! ;) :D

:OMG: *dies*

I'M A WILDCHILD, COME AND LOOOOVE ME. . .

even blackie says its music to fuck to. :headbang:

Fenrir13 said:
And I gotta thank Blackie one of these days :D

'L.O....V.E....All i needs my LOVE machine....'

:Smokedev: :kickass:
*gets out jackson*

Lady have you known me- The perfect love machine, I'm Virgo, My Leo's rising Venus made me KingThat trail of broken hearts They all belong to meMagic runs through my fingers- One touch you'll seeL.O.V.E All I need's my love machineL.O.V.E All I need's my love machine tonightWhat can I do for you, Am I your wildest dreamWhat do I move in you Am I what I seemMy eyes they lie and you cry Love brings you painAnd if you try to love me You'll not feel the same L.O.V.E All I need's my love machineL.O.V.E All I need's my love machine tonightbest sex song ever