Women Talk

Why is that Profanity? Awfully sexist additude don't you think? I assume you are iplying that it's OK for guys to get drunk?

Spike said:
a) I think I noted your 'gravity hates me' comment elsewhere too. What's the deal with that? You fall down alot or something? :err: If so I don't get it, I mean, you're just so... short. :erk:

b) skateshoes are the most comfortable form of footwear on Earth, I will admit that nowadays there are more 'big clunky' and 'loose' models available than the minimalist ones that used to be so popular, but I don't have a problem regadless as I have big feet. Maybe the type of shoe just isn't for women? In fact are you sure you don't have those Japanese malformed tiny feet? I'd never had a 'loose' pair of skeg shoes, the fuckers always fit like a glove. =)

A- i fall down a lot, yes. i don't know why i do, i mean i'm close enough to the ground in the first place considering how i'm only 5'2"......i think after i stopped growing, somebody forgot to tell my center of gravity to stop moving upwards, lol.

B- i don't have the "Japanese malformed tiny feet" even tho i have Japanese blood, lol. i take size 6, but even with size 5 skateshoes my feet are slippin around. i don't know why. besides i like my combat books better than the Airwalks anyway. lol

HalfpintHenkka said:
A- i fall down a lot, yes. i don't know why i do, i mean i'm close enough to the ground in the first place considering how i'm only 5'2"......i think after i stopped growing, somebody forgot to tell my center of gravity to stop moving upwards, lol.
My thoughts exactly! :lol:

Something just occured to me that might significantly contribute to your 'ongoing dissagreement with gravity', but, well....... nevermind. :oops:

Ok, back to sex. Now folks, there are many different types of sessions of course.

We have the quickie. Any fans here? I mean, the quickie wasnt meant to be romantic or touching, it was meant for both people to get off in a nice short amount of time so you can puff some smokes and head back into the bar.

Of course, some people like it rather gentle and stuff. And others like to be fucked absolutely silly. I am not saying which one I am :D ;) what about youse? ;)

Sorry about the diversion from sex talk, I was distracted by shoes! :oops: I would be a fan of the quickie, but I don't smoke. Then again, it's always good to get back to the bar! :D

*Yields the floor back to the ladies*

Fenrir13 said:
Ok, back to sex. Now folks, there are many different types of sessions of course.

We have the quickie. Any fans here? I mean, the quickie wasnt meant to be romantic or touching, it was meant for both people to get off in a nice short amount of time so you can puff some smokes and head back into the bar.

Of course, some people like it rather gentle and stuff. And others like to be fucked absolutely silly. I am not saying which one I am :D ;) what about youse? ;)
mine are always quickies :cry: *runs out of thread crying like a little girl*

i like the ones where im in a hurry

but as murphy's law would have it, those are the ones were i last an hour or so. . .

My penis is dysfunctional.

it reminds me of the "chicken and the egg question"; y'know, "what came first the chicken or the egg?"...and other stupid roundabout questions like that *blindly hurls broken SuperChorus pedal in frustration at the mere thought of such questions*

but...i don't want to start any debate on chicken history and wind up with things getting chucked at me from all directions...so yeah. but since i don't have anything to say on the current subject, having had no experiences to judge between quickies and long-terms...i'm gonna shut up for now. :p

its really a very simple thing, the egg came first, and the thing that layed that egg that contained the first chicken was the creature that evolved into the chicken.

i hate it when people use words like BANG, FUCK, and SCREW to describe sex, they are violent and hostile words. sex should never be a competition, it shoudl never be about dominance, and most of all should never be used as a weapon.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
5 - 10 minutes? damn, that's quickie indeed :lol:
so yeah, i think i never had a quickie :p
Hm, it's kinda the opposite for me, I had to realize. An intensive and lustful quickie is much better than a loooong session which might even become a bit tiring by the end..

And a quickie also shows how much the other desires you :p (that's what I call 'unintentional quickie' :D )