Women Talk

TheSomberlain said:
That's for you to start :p I just wonder why girls wear g-strings, that was desinged so that underwear wouldn't show thru the pants, and then drag them up on their backs.
Well cause they wear it to impress guys, but as they dont show thru the pants, they have to drag them up their backs to show you that they are actually wearing g-strings after all???? :p Just a thought.. I dont know actually :p

TheSomberlain said:
That's for you to start :p I just wonder why girls wear g-strings, that was desinged so that underwear wouldn't show thru the pants, and then drag them up on their backs.

I wonder the same thing. IMO..I think it looks stupid. :p

Fenrir13 said:
Well, i am comin in a little late again. Sex in public, yes, done it and its quite interesting. :D What do you people feel about long sessions? And whats been your longest? ;) :D
:( dont even ask. . .

ive gone a hour and a half, but that was a dy where i think my peenor was broken. . .

i dont last long at all, but i go a few times to make up for it. .

Longest "session" Well, that depends on what exactly you are asking.....I had a boyfriend once that was very exciting to me :loco: and we went for almost 12 hours...but there were "pauses" in between of actual f**king...but still sexually active if you know what I mean. Too bad he was too possessive otherwise I would be havin' a session now instead of typing this post :D

tut: no, i have not.

g strings: some girls just cant live without sleazy attention from guys, they just need to feel noticed, total insecurity complex.

When you are "newly in love" or whatever its called, I find you can spend days, weeks, months in bed :p But perhaps thats just me...

.... not that it matters, I never fall in love these days either anyway :p

HalfpintHenkka said:
i fall into anything and everything BUT love lol :D perfectly fine with me though, i've still got plenty of time.
yeah yeah, sure... go on and make me feel even older, why dont you? :p

Janina said:
I can do just about anything when I'm drunk :lol:
Well that narrows it right down doesn't it. You're in Finland dear, aren't you supposed to always be drunk... or very nearly? :rolleyes:

Heavenscent said:
...never tried stiletto's
Unless I am missing something hear I should bloody well hope not! :eek:

HalfpintHenkka said:
ok...let's discuss another part of the woman's wardrobe: SHOES! lol
NOOOOES!!! :cry:

*reads rest of post*

Oh, that's OK then. At least you kept it sensible. Thought you were going to wax lyrical about Stilletos and High-Heels... however combat's are much more my style! :D A coupple of points though:

a) I think I noted your 'gravity hates me' comment elsewhere too. What's the deal with that? You fall down alot or something? :err: If so I don't get it, I mean, you're just so... short. :erk:

b) skateshoes are the most comfortable form of footwear on Earth, I will admit that nowadays there are more 'big clunky' and 'loose' models available than the minimalist ones that used to be so popular, but I don't have a problem regadless as I have big feet. Maybe the type of shoe just isn't for women? In fact are you sure you don't have those Japanese malformed tiny feet? I'd never had a 'loose' pair of skeg shoes, the fuckers always fit like a glove. =)

christcrusher said:
I mostly wear high heels cause they are lightweight and work my calf muscles at the same time hahaha...
Not good for posture though.

16 pages down and now I'm up to speed, thank god.