Women Talk

ive heard that for most women, its hard to walk right after an orgasm but I FOR SOME REASON AM UNABLE TO HAVE ONE SO I WOULD NOT KNOW AND I HATE ALL OF YOU NORMAL GIRLS WHO CAN. ok i dont really hate you but i am sad about it.

and WTF is up with the women talk thread being male dominated? we can talk about shoes all we want, screw YOU guys.

i could never do high heels, they always make the balls of my feet hurt.

M. said:
ive heard that for most women, its hard to walk right after an orgasm but I FOR SOME REASON AM UNABLE TO HAVE ONE SO I WOULD NOT KNOW AND I HATE ALL OF YOU NORMAL GIRLS WHO CAN. ok i dont really hate you but i am sad about it.
why is that? physical limitations (your body wont allow it)? or you just cant get off? i dont understand this.

janina: youre teasing me, aren't you?

bob: i don't know, my bf and i have tried everything, and i dont have any issues about sex and i love my boyfriend very much... ive heard that the birth control pill i'm on can do it in rare cases byt my gyno says no, but offered to switch me to another pill anyway, i said no thanks. maybe i should just go get high on ecstacy or something :p

Janina said:
Ok, so since the shoe subject is forbidden I've got a question for the girls :)

And so we go back to this orgasm thingie...
After yo've had an orgasm, do you get those after quakes, which feels like you're getting tiny little ones right after another? I get those sometimes, but I was quite amazed when a little while ago I got those for about ½ an hour after we had finished :dopey: I was afraid to get up, 'cause I was sure I'm going to faint...

Is this usual to you too??
:dopey: OMG........ Mind if I borrow your husband for a moment???? :dopey:
And no, I cant honestly say that Ive never had any orgams with "afterquakes" that last 10, much less 30! minutes. I guess Ive only had bad sex then...... You can all pity me now :p

yeah yeah I know, I should be studying but what the fuck.

Johanna said:
And no, I cant honestly say that Ive never had any orgams with "afterquakes" that last 10, much less 30! minutes. I guess Ive only had bad sex then...... You can all pity me now :p

i cried because i had no shoes.... then i met a man without feet

M. said:
i cried because i had no shoes.... then i met a man without feet
ok ok, I guess I should have said "you can all pity me now, but most of all pity M!" :p

Johanna said:
:lol: :lol: I know he wouldn't mind, but I would, 'cause I need him all for me!! :D
If you'd borrow him, then I'd be left without :(
I could always ask if your slaves' ex gfs have had the same thing, maybe he could help you with that :p

Johanna said:

I cannot relate to any of this being that....................................

...I'M NOT GETTING ANY! :cry:

*makes note to herself...."needs to find boyfriend"*

Honestly though..I have never experience that either so I guess you are not the only one that should be pitied
:erk:

M. said:
janina: youre teasing me, aren't you?

bob: i don't know, my bf and i have tried everything, and i dont have any issues about sex and i love my boyfriend very much... ive heard that the birth control pill i'm on can do it in rare cases byt my gyno says no, but offered to switch me to another pill anyway, i said no thanks. maybe i should just go get high on ecstacy or something :p
No, I'm not teasing you...

I've got a friend who has that same prob, she actually gave up sex for almost 3 years 'cause she couldn't get one with a guy. She had no prob getting it by herself. I can understand your problem and I really do hope that you'll get to experience it eventually :)

persephone28 said:
I cannot relate to any of this being that....................................

...I'M NOT GETTING ANY! :cry:

*makes note to herself...."needs to find boyfriend"*

Honestly though..I have never experience that either so I guess you are not the only one that should be pitied
:erk:
We always could try cloning Janinas husband... The world need more men like that ...o_O

Janina said:
:lol: :lol: I know he wouldn't mind, but I would, 'cause I need him all for me!! :D
If you'd borrow him, then I'd be left without :(
I could always ask if your slaves' ex gfs have had the same thing, maybe he could help you with that :p
Hahaha, yeah ask them! and if they say no: You and Jani should give him a lesson in how to achieve the effect so he will be in shape for the job when I get there! :p

Don't you even think about cloning my darling!! :yell:

And how exactly do you think we're going to teach him, I'm not letting him in our bedroom so he can watch us..? :p

Janina said:
...... And how exactly do you think we're going to teach him, I'm not letting him in our bedroom so he can watch us..? :p
OH come on! this is not the time to be shy, this is a matter of life and death! :p