Women Talk

i sleep in baggy plaid pajama pants and an oversized t shirt that appears to be from some high school atheletic program which i have never heard of. it's an XL, i'm a medium. the pants have a tear in them at the knee which i stitched up. my pillowcase has mascara smudges on it and is slightly greasy. there are ink spots and a faded menstrual blood stain on my bottom sheet. i don't know where my top sheet is. my comforter has a nappy spot where my cat likes to scratch it. i need to wash my sheets, they smell like my B O.

how's that for a turn on?

Tut Ankh Amon said:
And about sleeping nude, once i tried it and almost got an accident because of morning wood. Sleeping naked, NEVER AGAIN :guh:
waking up with the thing broken is not my idea of an ideal morning :lol:
i request this story to be told in full... lol

i'm sad i missed the shoe discussion, oh well:
i hate high heels. i own five pairs of boots, two pairs of sandals (for when i'm lazy or just taking out the trash) and one pair shitty sneakers. one of my sandals= twelve dollar birkenstock ripoffs. sneaks = 12 dollar newbalance ripoffs. ROSS dress for less. boots - 4 pair docs, one pair new rocks. new rocks are the apple of my eye.

bootses2.jpg

boots.jpg

Here is a quick tip for horny dudes...tell your girlfriend/chick/whatever to get on depo provera (birth control), and get the shot every 12 weeks--then you can fuck non-stop and never again have to worry about when she is going to bleed next. It is 1000000 times better than taking a fucking pill everyday.

@M. I have the same boots and they are awesome, however I get fucking tired walking in them mostly because I am so lazy, so I hardly ever wear them. I mostly wear high heels cause they are lightweight and work my calf muscles at the same time hahaha...

Cheers!

i belive i'm talking in behalf of all the men in this board when i say "yum" :D

aaanyway
hey those boots are cool! I'd just wear them if i were a poser, which im not :p
So i'd be kinda embarassed to WEAR them, but they're still cool :D

too bad the best thing for playing drums is fucked up snickers. You can't feel the pedals AT ALL if you wear one of those :lol:

Anyway, here's the full story:
I move A LOT during sleep, and my dick aparently is addicted to night and morning woods :lol:
So the time i tried to sleep naked i woke up and something did NOT feel right at the base of it :lol: i think i almost got a tortion or something :lol:

I have a pair that look like that but they dont have as many buckle...... i kinda got outa the whole scarey dress in all black thing now i just dress in whatever i like..... aka im in colors now! "shock"

Ok, so since the shoe subject is forbidden I've got a question for the girls :)

And so we go back to this orgasm thingie...
After yo've had an orgasm, do you get those after quakes, which feels like you're getting tiny little ones right after another? I get those sometimes, but I was quite amazed when a little while ago I got those for about ½ an hour after we had finished :dopey: I was afraid to get up, 'cause I was sure I'm going to faint...

Is this usual to you too??

Janina said:
Ok, so since the shoe subject is forbidden I've got a question for the girls :)

And so we go back to this orgasm thingie...
After yo've had an orgasm, do you get those after quakes, which feels like you're getting tiny little ones right after another? I get those sometimes, but I was quite amazed when a little while ago I got those for about ½ an hour after we had finished :dopey: I was afraid to get up, 'cause I was sure I'm going to faint...

Is this usual to you too??

Sounds like what my ex had sometimes. But not for half an hour :p More like 10 minutes at the worst.