Women Talk

HalfpintHenkka said:
unless you have four hands i don't think that covering my eyes and ears at the same time is possible.
It is entirely feasible that I could do all that with ONE hand halfie. :Smug:

HalfpintHenkka said:
on second thought, Spike...heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
*Puts hand back over your eyes/ears*
You're welcome. :Smug:

Please everybody, carry on. Though perhaps someone should cover my eyes n ears too.

*Uses other hand to do self*

persephone28 said:
On the subject of b-jobs...............

Do any of you other ladies agree with the "myth" that women do not really like to do that?

So I heard, but on my part I have to disagree; it's one of the best things in foreplay as I love to please my hunneh :oops:

With the size I agree on what Tal said; 6-7 inch is teh :headbang:

HalfpintHenkka said:
this must look quite ridiculous.
I have large hands you tiny-teeny-bopper you! :p But yes, we do look just a lil silly in the dark coner together 'see no evil, hear no evil' monkey style. :oops:

*peeks between fingers*

_Zsuzsa_ said:
With the size I agree on what Tal said; 6-7 inch is teh :headbang:
Perfect. Now I just need an excuse to put it to use. :bah:

HalfpintHenkka said:
@Spike: exactly how big are your hands, anyway? as long as kangaroo feet?
Well, it's not that they are big per se (which they are to an extent, I guess), but that they are bendy and otherwise just plain freaky deaky. Observe:

Img_2110.jpg

Img_2112.jpg

Img_2113.jpg

Img_2118.jpg

Img_2120.jpg

Better?

Thanks, but when you think about it. "Big-Arse" is a valid expression (it is in Australia at least :heh: ) Something can simply be described as being "Big-Arse" (ie: Huge)

*changes it back*

Dude, that was nuthin'. If I was trying I could have gotten the first knuckle the middle finger of my right hand to 90 degrees... prolly the rest too for that matter. The thums do almost the same thing. I can get the line from thumb to pinky to 180 deg and from pointer to thumb nearly there too (as you can see). Better yey if I could be arseI could bend both thumbs back BEHIND the knuckles of the other fingers on the same hand. Joints in shoulder, elbow, and wrist are so flexible that I used to be able to do a full 360 with my palm on the table (will need to practice to do that again), and I can scratchs my chin with my right hand for example from the LEFT side (all the way behind head and back around) it really looks like someone reaching around from behind me with their left hand to scratch the right side of me face.

I could go on....