bobvex - 119
HalfpintHenkka - 87
TheSomberlain - 50
Profanity - 46
Heavenscent - 41
persephone - 38
Tut Ankh Amon - 34

The thread's called Women's talk, but most of the top-posters are guys ;) :p

51st post of bullshit. All my posts in this thread are. Stop being such an analytic, Raistlin :p

bobvex said:
hey hey hey now. . . were getting away from ourselves. lets get back to the important discussion: BJ's. descirbe yoru techniques, if you please. or you can just talk about how much you love/hate.

then if you've got a minute. . . . *trails off. . .*
Nice to know we have you here to steer us back on track bob. :Smug:

HalfpintHenkka said:
PS- my keyboard pwns yours. :D
Does fucking well not! :eek:

Can YOU lie in bed like a lazy sod with your infra red keyboarrd and mouse? :Smug:

TheSomberlain said:
hey, he can do the Saruman-fingers as well!
Saruman fingers?

TheSomberlain said:
I can do that too :confused:
Me too. Now you're not even 'special', you're just well, 'meh'. :p Better yet though, with the horns, I really do give me properly, all pointy and bendy like.

bobvex said:
a time will cum (pun intended) :lol:
Then why the typoo? :(

hey. . why the fuck are we fighting and comparing fingers here.

back to women talk. . .

does a guys style effect the way you think about him? Do you look at how he dresses as a way to judge whether you would date him or not?

I dunno, cos fingers are good when used the right way on women? :rolleyes: (Sorry Bob, just trying hard to make the SPAM context sensitive :oops: We all know how you don't like to get side trakced :eek: )

@All the (white*) womens: How many of you are happy with the size of your breasts, and what are your feelings on implants? Sorry for nearly turning this into a serious womens discussion Bob, if we're lucky we still might get some crazy whacky sex stories out of my query... like implants popping out mid-ride cos the guy was squeezing to tight... or something. :(

*this phrase would not make sense without the 'white' (ie: where is all the white womens at?) please don't take offence. :(

Spike said:
I dunno, cos fingers are good when used the right way on women? :rolleyes: (Sorry Bob, just trying hard to make the SPAM context sensitive :oops: We all know how you don't like to get side trakced :eek: )

@All the (white*) womens: How many of you are happy with the size of your breasts, and what are your feelings on implants? Sorry for nearly turning this into a serious womens discussion Bob, if we're lucky we still might get some crazy whacky sex stories out of my query... like implants popping out mid-ride cos the guy was squeezing to tight... or something. :(

*this phrase would not make sense without the 'white' (ie: where is all the white womens at?) please don't take offence. :(
:lol:

*yeilds the floor*

@Bob: i don't care if guys wear torn jeans or pressed trousers every day, i honestly don't. a lot of the nicest, funnest guys to hang out with that i know are on the [slightly/very/extremely] scruffy side anyway. having grown up with 2 older bros who were never short on a supply of friends, i've seen a lot of different styles and i can honestly say that they way guys dress does not affect me in a huge way. what's more important is the way they act and if they can think for themselves.

i do like it, though, when guys try to make an effort [no matter how small] to show that they have a sense of hygeine. after all there is only so much that i [or any other gal, for that matter] can stand. clean hair and clean fingernails always score points with me. never mind how long the hair is, as long as it's clean and looks good it's perfectly fine; as for the nails, i like it when they don't have dirt under em or look like they're chewed off.

@Spike: i like mine just fine, despite the fact that their size can sometimes draw unwanted stares from some people. as for the implants question..well, IMO implants= yeuch, why go sticking foreign material into your body just for the sake of "looking" hotter? it looks fake anyway.
*EDIT*
Spike said:
Does fucking well not! :eek:
Can YOU lie in bed like a lazy sod with your infra red keyboarrd and mouse? :Smug:

my mouse is built into my keyboard and my keyboard is attached to my monitor. I.E. i have an IMB Thinkpad laptop, which also has a wireless connection AND every single song that i love listening to, i might add:D. so not only can i lie in bed on my arse like a lazy sod and post/chat away as i listen to great tunes, i can also take my entire setup everywhere to do so. :D

HalfpintHenkka said:
@Bob: i don't care if guys wear torn jeans or pressed trousers every day, i honestly don't. a lot of the nicest, funnest guys to hang out with that i know are on the [slightly/very/extremely] scruffy side anyway. having grown up with 2 older bros who were never short on a supply of friends, i've seen a lot of different styles and i can honestly say that they way guys dress does not affect me in a huge way. what's more important is the way they act and if they can think for themselves.
[Han Solo]Who's scruffy lookin[/Han Solo]

HalfpintHenkka said:
@Spike: i like mine just fine, despite the fact that their size can sometimes draw unwanted stares from some people. as for the implants question..well, IMO implants= yeuch, why go sticking foreign material into your body just for the sake of "looking" hotter? it looks fake anyway.
word to that

natural > fake

bobvex said:
hey. . why the fuck are we fighting and comparing fingers here.

back to women talk. . .

does a guys style effect the way you think about him? Do you look at how he dresses as a way to judge whether you would date him or not?

Sort of, but not really. I mean, I usually notice what type of t-shirt they're wearing.. my eyes are immediately drawn to any guy's t-shirt that has a recognizable band logo/design on it. Then I look him up and down, and think to myself. But the one thing I can't stand is when a guy has super greasy hair. Especially when it's long.

StratoxDeath said:
I usually notice what type of t-shirt they're wearing.. my eyes are immediately drawn to any guy's t-shirt that has a recognizable band logo/design on it.

Does it make any difference what's on the shirt or is it just that you want to know what's on it?

StratoxDeath said:
Well, I want to know what's on it.. and if I like what I see, I'm thinking: "heeeeey".. if it's something that I don't really like, I don't think anything of it.

So basically if someone happens to wear a shirt of your favourite band it makes you interested in the person?

(why am I asking this? No idea :dopey: )

ert said:
So basically if someone happens to wear a shirt of your favourite band it makes you interested in the person?

(why am I asking this? No idea :dopey: )

Well, it just shows that there's something we have in common.. I mean, I couldn't tell whether or not I wanted to date the person just because of the shirt they're wearing.. but it's a very small start. If you know what I mean :p