Women Talk

StratoxDeath said:
Well, it just shows that there's something we have in common.. I mean, I couldn't tell whether or not I wanted to date the person just because of the shirt they're wearing.. but it's a very small start. If you know what I mean :p

Yeah, I guess I do. I guess we all think like that.

Ok, back to you bob.

HalfpintHenkka said:
@Spike: i like mine just fine, despite the fact that their size can sometimes draw unwanted stares from some people. as for the implants question..well, IMO implants= yeuch, why go sticking foreign material into your body just for the sake of "looking" hotter? it looks fake anyway.
*EDIT*
Wel, this question wasn't so much aimed at you in the first place. Why would you want something you apparently already have? :p Especially with the 'associated risks'. I was more looking from a response from women of more normal proportions.... or even 'less' normal proportions. But thanks for your input anyway. :D

HalfpintHenkka said:
my mouse is built into my keyboard and my keyboard is attached to my monitor. I.E. i have an IMB Thinkpad laptop, which also has a wireless connection AND every single song that i love listening to, i might add:D. so not only can i lie in bed on my arse like a lazy sod and post/chat away as i listen to great tunes, i can also take my entire setup everywhere to do so. :D
*Has no idea what a IMB thinkpad laptop is... relative to a normal laptop*

*Is only midly impressed as Mouse in Keyboard = Ghey, Wireless = Kewl, Laptop means crappy speakers + Wonders if 'all the songs' are on laptop HDD or on networked poota*

Still, that's pretty neat. Just don't think you're all that and a bag of chips. :Smug:

*Can't wait to get his hands on the two 12" Sharp speakers he has on layby at work* :heh: They will pump.

I mean, i like the casual 'metal dude' style i guess the best. but i mean, its not the most important thing. Tho i admit i am not really into guys who wear three piece suits with a tie all the time. Too uptight for me. I guess i just like that casual look....of course, long hair! Which rules.

Fenrir13 said:
....of course, long hair! Which rules.
*preens self* .... *realises he prolly looks like an idiot* :oops:

Fenrir13 said:
Tho i admit i am not really into guys who wear three piece suits with a tie all the time. Too uptight for me.
You know not all three piece suit wearing guys are wankers, right?

You neglected to answer my boobie question! :p

Fenrir13 said:
I mean, i like the casual 'metal dude' style i guess the best. but i mean, its not the most important thing. Tho i admit i am not really into guys who wear three piece suits with a tie all the time. Too uptight for me. I guess i just like that casual look....of course, long hair! Which rules.
Its funny, you, me, halfpint and stratoxdeath all wear nearly identical clothing: Camo Pants, boots, and a shit of some sort.

Fenrir13 said:
....of course, long hair! Which rules.

yes indeed, long hair is the best!!! come to think of it, pretty much all the guys i know have long hair, either that or they are growing it out. :D funny thing is, some of the guys [well, to be honest, A LOT of em, hehe] i know have nicer hair than i do.................:p what's really cool is that when my long-haired guy friends get into the semi-formal/formal wear for that rare once-a-year occasion that calls for that kind of clothing, they actually look pretty damn hot.

Spike said:
*Has no idea what a IMB thinkpad laptop is... relative to a normal laptop*

*Is only midly impressed as Mouse in Keyboard = Ghey, Wireless = Kewl, Laptop means crappy speakers + Wonders if 'all the songs' are on laptop HDD or on networked poota*

Still, that's pretty neat. Just don't think you're all that and a bag of chips. :Smug:

IBM Thinkpad laptop = a sweet machine that goes everywhere with me, hehe

working the mouse on keyboard = something that requires talent *hem*

wireless = yes, definitely kewlkewlkewl

speakers = not a problem, i have a nice set hooked up; they're small so i can bring em anywhere as well but still pack a powerful punch...plus my soundcard is kickass, even stuff on GP4 tabs sound like a real MP3 track

songs = everything is saved onto my hard drive; i take up like 3 or 4 G's with music alone:D

however it's all a matter of preference really; i already know that laptop-loving people around here are in short supply...desktops are, of course, pretty sweet, but i've only ever had laptops in the house my entire life because of my dad...also desktops take up a lot of space, and space in my room is something that is desperately needed............and speaking of chips, i'm eating some now. *offers you the bag* want some?

AHHHHH!!!

More women talk, less computer nonsense, I have learning to do, I can't figure women out on my own. :Spin:

HalfpintHenkka said:
*soothes* okay okay okay!

the way to a gal's heart is through her father and possibly her older brothers. :D hehe

well, okay, not really...
:p

HalfpintHenkka the way to a gal's heart is through her father and possibly her older brothers. :D hehe well said:
lol, once I was dating one girl, her brother was a really cool guy. One day he calls me and says with really pissed off voice: "Dood! Can you take my sis out somewhere or 15 more minutes and I'll kill that bitch!!!" :loco:

Ralf said:
ankle new rocks = gay :loco:
no way dood, they are war more comfy and less hot then that big tall ones, only people wiht shapely legs like M. can wear then and get away with it.

My camo pants and boots rule. :D And so do when guys wear em. Something about camo pants=teh r0xor!

And yeah yeah, my boobies, i dont like implants and i am happy with my about average size. More than a mouthful's a waste anyway guys, isn't it? :D ;)

ALRIGHT!! NOW for a fun question!!! When's the last time anyone got laid around here? :D

my new rocks > bob's new rocks

lollers

i love my breasts and i fucking hate implants. in fact, i hate ANY frivolous surgery. unless you weigh 600 pounds, are a mutant, disfigured, or horribly scarred, don't fucking get plastic surgery. suck it up and deal. i have a small chin and a funny nose, think i'm about to chop up my face? no way in hell.

guys and style. it's not a big deal for me, i've dated some very different looking / dressing guys, but if he looks like he's really vain it's totally unnapealling, a big turn off. that has a lot to do with the way he carries himself, though, in addition to how he dresses, which reflects his attitude and takes us back to personality being numero uno. i hate those sterling silver chains that some guys wear, though, they make me think of mtv thug culture which i despise with all of my being.