Women Talk

Fenrir13 said:
As for when i did, I am pleading the fifth on this particular question :D
ah. . thats bullshit, you asked the question, you gotta answer it. if its been less then 15 minutes, does the room still smell?

Fenrir13 said:
i wish it was 15 minutes. Ok, i'll say this. More than 1 day and less than 2 weeks ago :Smokedev:
you got a right finnish fucking

fantastic *applause* :worship: maybe ill find me a femal finn at wacken next year

oh. . .and you gpt laid 2 days ago, otherwise you'd say more than one day ago :p

1- breast implants SUCK bad
2- i'm glad some women still like the casual metalhead look, i'm 99,9% of the time wearing a band tshirt, some random jeans and the exact same boot/snicker :lol:

3- BEAT THIS:
the last time i got laid was carnaval, LAST YEAR.
February of LAST YEAR

now feel for me everyone :lol:
that's probably why i'm so stressed :loco:

Fenrir13 said:
Actually, bob is was also more than two days ago. :p Ok, more than 7 and less than 14 :D
:p ok ok. . .

Fenrir13 said:
And no need to worship me bob :Smokedev:
It was just so many "F's" in one statement. it needed to be commended

Not at all, actually, the girls seem to be the ones with sanity!! it's the guys here who are insane!! :D Hot and insane, can't go wrong!!

But they are pretty, so i figure they might like to come check the ladies out. (yeah, i am a lady who can admit when ladies are pretty!)

Fenrir13 said:
Not at all, actually, the girls seem to be the ones with sanity!! it's the guys here who are insane!! :D Hot and insane, can't go wrong!!

But they are pretty, so i figure they might like to come check the ladies out. (yeah, i am a lady who can admit when ladies are pretty!)

Aye, 100% of the finnish girls I know are super-hot :) (I only know one, but... :p )
Considering her friend is 17 and has shagged 50+ men, I guess some of them are loose as well :p