Women Talk

Let's see...

When did I get laid? Hmmm, it must be like 4 days :eek: But that's something I can't help, 'cause hubby is working at nights this week and is sleeping all day.

Have I tried threesome..? Nope, but I'd try it, it might be just as much fun as a foursome ;)

Abrasive-X said:
last time i got laid? hmm unless you're a virgin I'm pretty sure I've got you all beaten...
You lose. :Smug:

HalfpintHenkka said:
.................i've beaten you all then...................
You're to young to even be in the running. :Smug:

Alien Sex Fiend said:
not all of us
Luho-se-heer. :Smug:

Hey, everybodys gotta be good at at least one thing, right. :Smug:

DeathSlut said:
i got laid three times today..... (just ask alexifollower :p )

:headbang: :tickled:
hey now, you already got one little one, dont need another, not now at least :p

Janina said:
Let's see...

When did I get laid? Hmmm, it must be like 4 days :eek: But that's something I can't help, 'cause hubby is working at nights this week and is sleeping all day.
4DAYS?!?!?!

but. . yoru married. . . .to a man. . .and. . yrou gorgeous. . .*scratches head* hes not sick is he? :p

Have I tried threesome..? Nope, but I'd try it, it might be just as much fun as a foursome ;)
:OMG: are you implying you've been in a foursome?

Tut Ankh Amon said:
join the club, matey :p

@janina: do NOT answer bob's question! i repeat, DO NOT :guh:

we don't want to see bobby's dick bursting into flames because of friction, right? :lol:

:lol: x 983478052347853980578435

bobvex said:
4DAYS?!?!?!

but. . yoru married. . . .to a man. . .and. . yrou gorgeous. . .*scratches head* hes not sick is he? :p
He's not sick, it's just that he has to sleep in the daytime 'cause he's working at nights (just 2 more nights to go btw ;) ) and when he's awake in the evening, so is our little cutie and I don't want her to see our dirty action... :p
But just wait 'til sat, it'll be a busy weekend and on monday we're leaving for a little trip (just the two of us), so I bet I'll be quite exhausted when we come back on wednesday :dopey:

:OMG: are you implying you've been in a foursome?
Did I imply something..? :saint: To honour Tut's request, I'm not going to comment on that one ;)