Women Talk

Janina said:
He's not sick, it's just that he has to sleep in the daytime 'cause he's working at nights (just 2 more nights to go btw ;) ) and when he's awake in the evening, so is our little cutie and I don't want her to see our dirty action... :p
But just wait 'til sat, it'll be a busy weekend and on monday we're leaving for a little trip (just the two of us), so I bet I'll be quite exhausted when we come back on wednesday :dopey:
indeed, sounds like fun.

Janina said:
Did I imply something..? :saint: To honour Tut's request, I'm not going to comment on that one ;)
well, in all fairness, a "foursome" of 2 couples having sex in the presence of each other is not a tr00 "foursome" in my mind. i think of it as 4 people interacting on a sexual level, being foreplay, intercourse, or otherwise for the creative ones out there.

bobvex said:
well, in all fairness, a "foursome" of 2 couples having sex in the presence of each other is not a tr00 "foursome" in my mind. i think of it as 4 people interacting on a sexual level, being foreplay, intercourse, or otherwise for the creative ones out there.
And was I talking about something like that..? ;)
Anyway, that happened when I was still young, I don't see it happening again too soon...

Janina said:
And was I talking about something like that..? ;)
Anyway, that happened when I was still young, I don't see it happening again too soon...
ya only live once :p

Silver Incubus said:

fkof6.jpg